Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

You have to see this on some TV replay or read about it.  It was kookie.  Cavs vs. Pistons at the Palace.  Charlie Villanueva and Ryan Hollins got into a somewhat lengthy grappling match on the court after different testy things happened.  Players and refs eventually pulled them appart.  No punches were thrown which was good, but there was some grabbing around the face by both sides.  Later when it was announced that both players were ejected, Villanueva went after Hollins dragging two Detroit people with him.  Instead they ushered him toward the locker room, where Villanueva turned around and motioned to Hollins to follow him in while he was still in sight.  Later the Cavs announcers reported that two Detroit media sources said Charlie Villanueva tried to leave the Piston locker room to go find Ryan Hollins.  Security people were able to stop him.  We'll have to wait and see how the NBA bigwigs adjudicate this one.
         The Cavs won the game.  It's starting to look like they might lose the Ping Pong Ball Championship to the Minnesota Timberwolves.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

Sorry, I screwed up a second time and posted on the wrong forum.  Maybe I'm going bonkers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Cavs fan - take it easy my friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers:
    [QUOTE]Cavs fan - take it easy my friend.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Jessey.

Sections
Shortcuts