Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young to release a "Live" album from the 1974 in August

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young to release a "Live" album from the 1974 in August

For me,this will be a"Must have" CD.Here's a paragraph from the article and a link to read the rest.Also on that page is a video of the full 3 hour concert from Wembley Stadium in 1974.Very cool.

From yahoo.com:

http://music.yahoo.com/news/crosby--stills--nash---young-to-release-long-awaited-1974-live-album-in-august-212637673.html

After years of work, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young are finally gearing up to release a live album from their 1974 reunion tour. "It's going to come out August 27th," Graham Nash tells Rolling Stone. "It's going to f#ckin' stun people. We only multi-tracked eight or nine shows from the tour, and we've chosen the best from those gigs. We've had to do a little tuning, but not that much . . . But the spirit of the band! If I take myself out the band and look at it, it was a f#ckin' great band."

2. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts