Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

David Bowie Time Warp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

David Bowie Time Warp

I have been stuck in a bit of a Bowie time warp of late. In heavy rotation is:

Hunky Dory

Ziggy Stardust

Alladdin Sane

Diamond Dogs

The genius of these albums just shines brighter 40 years later. Someone help - I am 15 again and am looking for my eyeliner.

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: David Bowie Time Warp

This might help:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57583735/david-bowies-newest-religious-video-causing-controversy/

It may not get older Bowie out of your head,but it might help get newer Bowie into it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Nothing wrong with any of that.

I was listening to the Low LP just a few nights ago.  Still one of my fave Bowiethings....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Lose the eyeliner, it would likely not be a good look.

However , there is nothing bad about listening to Bowie LPs.

I play 'Station to Station' about as frequently as any. For some reason , I find that I really enjoy this album as much if not more than the LPs from the Ziggy phase.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

I have been stuck in a bit of a Bowie time warp of late. In heavy rotation is:

Hunky Dory

Ziggy Stardust

Alladdin Sane

Diamond Dogs

The genius of these albums just shines brighter 40 years later. Someone help - I am 15 again and am looking for my eyeliner.

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right on trend, JE.   NO worries.   (although I agree with Zilla re: the eyeliner)  :)  

With Bowie's new album, he's hot.   His album was the "album of the month" on a college station in Boston.    He draws fans of all ages.    And still stirs controversy, too.   :)

Sections
Shortcuts