Ebony and Ivory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Ebony and Ivory

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Seem, Rusty and his 152 IQ didn't get the Hootie (Darius Rucker is African American) joke.  He went as far as to start a thread on the Patriots Forum.  Seem I'm a treat, in some way, to his Internet world. lol

He just can't control himself here.  It's sad.  

You did that last week.

What a fraud.  

Could we please do the good posters of this a board a huge favor and keep the Patriots board "thing" over there.  They don't care about the bullchit and don't need to be exposed to it.  Can we agree to be civil over on this board.....deal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

I listen to mostly British rock bands, with the usual suspects being my favorites (Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Radiohead, etc). I'm not that familiar with Blues music outside of the Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, and some Tom Petty & Heartbreakers ... At this point I'm taking the SlimPickenslll route ... I was going somewhere with this but I forgot.

So, you never backtracked to the American blues thing, which is what those bands (minus Floyd, Radiohead) pulled from?

Nope.Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Seem, Rusty and his 152 IQ didn't get the Hootie (Darius Rucker is African American) joke.  He went as far as to start a thread on the Patriots Forum.  Seem I'm a treat, in some way, to his Internet world. lol

He just can't control himself here.  It's sad.  

You did that last week.

What a fraud.  

Yes, and that was wrong of me....sorry.... but you started it by posting over there (and continue too) that I'm, to paraphrase, basically the President of TS's fan club when you know that's pure bullchit. 

To be honest Rusty, you can't weaponize a musical like against someone.  Everyone has a guilty pleasure locked away in their closet.  Music is way to subjective for that.  Some of the best music has been made by "social outcasts" so trying too outcast someone based on their likes is counter to everything music stands for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

No I'm not the first king of controversy
    I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley
    To do black music so selfishly
    And used it to get myself wealthy

-Eminem

Figured that might fit here

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

For me, one of the main appeals of black music performed by blacks is its down to earth sensuality. It's music you listen to with your ears and feel with your entire body.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

For me, one of the main appeals of black music performed by blacks is its down to earth sensuality. It's music you listen to with your ears and feel with your entire body.

In the words of Flip Wilson as 'Geraldine': "Love Ray Charles!!!"

Sections
Shortcuts