Favorite Female Rocker Comments (if you feel the need)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

Re: Favorite Female Rocker Comments (if you feel the need)

After reading the tea leaves of the past couple days worth of votes, I think it's actually down to a 2 women race.  One more day ought to make that very clear. 

Unless there's been some machiavellian manuvering going on.  I, of course,  would never do such a thing. Cough.  Not so sure about that jkj character though.  Better watch him very closely. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Favorite Female Rocker Comments (if you feel the need):
    I have an idea on which direction I will go with it but will need your input and assistance.
    Posted by jesseyeric
    My input is at your disposal, of course.  No problem.

It might not take you as long as it took me, by any means, but it takes a some (pre)-work to get a game thread up and running.  So just let me / us know and we'll help you figure it out.
    Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

After reading the tea leaves of the past couple days worth of votes, I think it's actually down to a 2 women race.  One more day ought to make that very clear.  Unless there's been some machiavellian manuvering going on.  I, of course,  would never do such a thing. Cough.  Not so sure about that jkj character though.  Better watch him very closely. 
    Posted by SlimPickensII
    Tell me about it.  There's another one, too, who goes by an alias.  I sleep with one eye open.  :D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

i am excited for the next one, personally. i think having a top 3 is a pretty well rounded consensus, especially when it's so close.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz508. Show chazz508's posts

After reading the tea leaves of the past couple days worth of votes, I think it's actually down to a 2 women race.  One more day ought to make that very clear.  Unless there's been some machiavellian manuvering going on.  I, of course,  would never do such a thing. Cough.  Not so sure about that jkj character though.  Better watch him very closely. 
    Posted by SlimPickensII

yeah, jkj,......very devious that one (just look at his avatar.)....

especially since he got his heart broken with both Patti and Janis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Time to set an expiration date on this game, or what...?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Time to set an expiration date on this game, or what...?
    Posted by MattyScornD

Well, this is why I would enforce "negative" voting only, but the group seems to think we're gonna take care of business keeping things as they are.

I'm not as optimistic, but the tribe has spoken, at least for the next few days.

Let's see how it goes, and if things need to be hastened along, I'll make an executive decision (seriously, it could go on indefinitely otherwise). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

Annie is dropping like a rock.  Once it gets to the final 2 a negative only vote would settle it before next weekend arrived.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

i think aretha v hynde represents pretty well

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Annie is dropping like a rock.  Once it gets to the final 2 a negative only vote would settle it before next weekend arrived.
    Posted by SlimPickensII

I hear you.  Might as well play it out.   We could not have played it out any faster, and by then it will be about a month (believe me, that's fast).   When we get to the final two names, we'll turn the tide and go for negative voting only. 
    Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

i think aretha v hynde represents pretty well
    Posted by phsmith8

I agree.  I would have predicted Hynde going to the bitter end, but not Aretha, so it's been a surprise to me.  They both represent the entire list extremely well. 

ps Lennox in the final three is also a great representative and a great choice.  :D

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

just wondering if anyone would actually change their vote with the last three? Like for me It will be the same Hynde +1 until the end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

just wondering if anyone would actually change their vote with the last three? Like for me It will be the same Hynde +1 until the end.
    Posted by leafswin27

i'm with aretha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rickamid. Show Rickamid's posts

How about Chrissie Hynde?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerbs. Show gerbs's posts

How about  Chrissie Hynde ?
    Posted by Rickamid

She could use a few more voting fans Smile

Welcome to the music forum

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

I'm sure I could cough up 3 or 4 more voters myself.  If they all happen to vote for Aretha, and happened to register today,  well,  it's purely coincidental.  I'm sure our pitbull of a game moderator will keep the shenanigans in check.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimmyJamesBlueFlames. Show JimmyJamesBlueFlames's posts

Did someone say Aretha needs votes?  Where's the voting booth at?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Laughing
    Me?  I have done nothing but strive to make you all happy and reach for consensus every step of the way.  I defer and bow to you.

(Oh, come on, you love it when I boss you around.  Admit it.)

Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimmyJamesBlueFlames. Show JimmyJamesBlueFlames's posts

Dammit, I think I hosed my profile. It's me, Slim, and I'm trapped inside this new profile. Argh! Argh!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Favorite Female Rocker Comments (if you feel the need) : Slim the third here. I don't know how I screwed up my profile, that JimmyJames was me too, but moving forward I'll stick with this one.  Whatever the handle you can boss me around anytime you like. Posted by SlimPickensIII

Slim, don't disappear on us now that we're down to the wire.  Whatever version of yourself you're on, I trust it's you.   :D

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I can see where getting bossed around by a woman could be fun under the right circumstances.  OTOH you have Maggie Gyllenhaal in Secretary.Wink 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

slim causin' trouble?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Never saw that movie, Hfx.  Should I?  I think she plays some sort of secretary with a psycho/sexual twist, huh?  A real game changer as an executive assistant?   Smile  
    As for me, I don't recall ever being called bossy.  I do, however, stand my ground, and I believe that's quite different.  :D

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Never saw that movie, Hfx.  Should I?  I think she plays some sort of secretary with a psycho/sexual twist, huh?  A real game changer as an executive assistant?      As for me, I don't recall ever being called bossy.  I do, however, stand my ground, and I believe that's quite different.  :D
    Posted by yogafriend

Actually yogafriend I've never seen the whole movie, just clips of it, but I think I have to watch the whole thing sometime.  I was just reading some reviews of it and it sounds like it's very well done.  All the reviewers had high praise for the director and the two lead performers.

Sections
Shortcuts