From performances to award winners, what did you think of the 2013 MTV VMAs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmilyRose21. Show EmilyRose21's posts

From performances to award winners, what did you think of the 2013 MTV VMAs?

Justin Timberlake brought 'N Sync together, Miley Cyrus twerked, and Katy Perry jumped rope under the Brooklyn Bridge. Was any of that what you wanted to see? Did you think something was missing? Sound off below or join in the live blog conversation by using the Twitter hashtag #VMAs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ted11. Show Ted11's posts

Re: From performances to award winners, what did you think of the 2013 MTV VMAs?

They're all losers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notadem. Show notadem's posts

Re: From performances to award winners, what did you think of the 2013 MTV VMAs?

It was a type of show you would expect to see in a third world country.  Wait, we are a third world country.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

What is a Mylie Cyrus? I saw a clip on the news....?????????????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smaktup. Show Smaktup's posts

Terrible

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDHalpern. Show MDHalpern's posts

When Miley Cyrus started her weird tongue-out, simulated sex stuff, I literally could not watch. GROSS is the word that came to mind.  What a train wreck she is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gps2001. Show gps2001's posts

M. Cyrus should be sent to Siberia, in one of last nights outfits!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to EmilyRose21's comment:

Justin Timberlake brought 'N Sync together, Miley Cyrus twerked, and Katy Perry jumped rope under the Brooklyn Bridge. Was any of that what you wanted to see? Did you think something was missing? Sound off below or join in the live blog conversation by using the Twitter hashtag #VMAs.

I'm afraid I'd pay to not see any of that.  Sorry.  I don't even know what "twerked" means and do not want to know as I am certain it would not enhance my life.   ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Saw highlites of the show. Every performer looked and acted the same to me. While I am sure there s plenty of talent I hate that genre of music. It all sounds canned and made to just sell records.. Like the old Johnny Bravo from the brady Bunch. They fit the suit..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanessaRB. Show VanessaRB's posts

I love Miley. She's catching a lot of flack. It's justified. However, I have a different take on the matter. Hear me out. 

http://thelovelyproject.org/i-love-miley-cyrus-hear-me-out/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Miley's twerking isn't working.She looks like Vanilla Ice with a sex change. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I quite enjoyed missing it completely, thanks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

There's a story in there somewhere, but it's not one that has anything to do with music.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to EmilyRose21's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm afraid I'd pay to not see any of that.  Sorry.  I don't even know what "twerked" means and do not want to know as I am certain it would not enhance my life.   ;-)

[/QUOTE]

I had to look it up. Apparently it means vigorously rubbing her butt cheeks against a guy's crotch. I'm not sure if it includes making weird faces and sticking her tongue out like she was choking on dry cat turds. But that's apparently what she did.

Bizarre.

She aimed for sexy but landed on ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]

I really didn't want to know!  I generally don't even like it when bands have stage clothes!

Sections
Shortcuts