Great Debut Albums

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Great Debut Albums

3rd post in, Greg.  

And Boston wasn't the biggest, it was second to GnR.

I posted it this morning myself.  Again.  And deleted my post when I saw it was a duplicate, so we've got it covered. 

Smoke much, Greg?
    Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Re: Great Debut Albums:
    3rd post in, Greg.   And Boston wasn't the biggest, it was second to GnR. I posted it this morning myself.  Again.  And deleted my post when I saw it was a duplicate, so we've got it covered.  Smoke much, Greg?
    Posted by yogafriend

BOOM. roasted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

might be the only one my age around here, but the blue album by weezer still holds up for me. they killed it, and embodied the perfect sound that they were going for. very instrumental in my early teen years, and very pertinent subject matter.
    Posted by phsmith8

I was thinking of that CD but it slipped my mind before I posted it.

Gin Blossoms ... Their first album was full of real good Pop hits

Third Eye Blind debut was not all that shabby either

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Re: Great Debut Albums : I was thinking of that CD but it slipped my mind before I posted it. Gin Blossoms ... Their first album was full of real good Pop hits Third Eye Blind debut was not all that shabby either
    Posted by jkjband

yeah, third eye blind had at least four decently big singles off that one...

semi-charmed, jumper, how's it gonna be, and that one that goes "turnnn around"

also motorcycle driveby? i think that's what it's called. wbru is plugging them bigtime because they are going to be at lupos next month i think.

Sections
Shortcuts