GreginMeffa,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

GreginMeffa,

Wherefore art thou?

What happened to the fellow?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: GreginMeffa,

Perhaps he got tired of posting here.

It happens to me from time to time.

I start to wonder just what the heck all this means. I mean, here I am eating my lunch or on break and I have converstaions with people I'll never meet. These people could be serial killers, phonies ,Yankee fans ( like jessey) , liars, and some even blatantly ( like Greg) announce that they are Republicans.

But that's not the bad part, these people are generally okay with me, as I can understand the need for opposing views on "discussion" forums. It's hard for some people to grasp that someone out there among the hordes of people who have access to the internet , might, just might, have an opinion which differs from their own. This is where the problems come in....some people are just not very good at handling others who are different , I guess public school prepared some of us the "play" nice and like anything else, some didn't get the message.

For example, I believe ETs from the general vicinity of the Orion constellation have been here back in the early days of civilization and will return again. They are not our enemies and will guide us to a better future. However, I do not believe that our government is run by shape shifting aliens ...although I see it as a real possibility ( take a real close look at John Boehner, seriously...and Michelle Bachmann's eyes...too wierd!). These are not widely held beliefs, I understand why, but still we all have got to believe in something.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts