Happy birthday Elvis!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Happy birthday Elvis!

It is. of course, not Elvis Presley's birthday.

But this doesn't stop presidential hopefuls who think homosexuality can be "fixed" and incandescent lightbulbs are cutting edge technology, and that the town of Concord (where our forefathers fought for independence)is in New Hampshire.

Study this picture. Now imagine they are singing along to 'We Won't Get Fooled Again' by the Who or 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone' by the Temptations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Re: Happy birthday Elvis!

In Response to Happy birthday Elvis!:
    It is. of course, not Elvis Presley's birthday. But this doesn't stop presidential hopefuls who think homosexuality can be "fixed" and incandescent lightbulbs are cutting edge technology, and that the town of Concord (where are forefathers fought for independence)is in New Hampshire. Study this picture. Now imagine they are singing along to 'We Won't Get Fooled Again' by the Who or 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone' by the Temptations.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

I'd actually pay money to see Bachmann on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader!"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The more these people talk, the more they help Mr. Obama's campaign.

If I were Obama , I would just sit back and watch as these so-called intelligent candidates continue to bash Obama's policies yet seem oblivious to basic, everyday facts you can get off of Google.

Next thing you know, they'll be speaking in Liverpool, N.Y...bithplace of the Beatles!, all 5 of them!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz508. Show chazz508's posts

Too funny.
    Zilla, did you ever see this article on the high school student that challenged her on evolution?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-zimmerman/michele-bachmans-stance-o_b_868771.html?ref=fb&src=sp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Happy birthday Elvis!:
    The more these people talk, the more they help Mr. Obama's campaign. If I were Obama , I would just sit back and watch as these so-called intelligent candidates continue to bash Obama's policies yet seem oblivious to basic, everyday facts you can get off of Google. Next thing you know, they'll be speaking in Liverpool, N.Y...bithplace of the Beatles!, all 5 of them!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

If we're going to insist on bringing politics in, I guess this would be a good place to mention that we should be less concerned about a candidate who doesn't know anything about Elvis than one who doesn't know how many states comprise the union.

Just sayin'.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts