Hottest Rock Chick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Hottest Rock Chick

Gwen Stefani - No Doubt !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

deborah harry 
    but chrissie will always be my #1 rock girl crush

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Hottest Rock Chick:
    Ok, I went through most of the posts, b/c I didn't want to duplicate ... I have to admit I was glad that lots were added during the thread, but here are a few to add for your consideration:   Sade PJ Harvey Annie Lennox Olivia Newton John MADONNA - come on ... indulge me here ... Bjork Beyonce -- does she count as RnR?     she's gorgeous, even if you don't care for her music (I don't, but won't discount the fact she is gorgeous!)
    Posted by yogafriend

Bjork!  Next someone will mention Patti Smith.

Let's add Liz Phair to the list.

God - I love Rock and Roll chicks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lorrie Morgan.  She might sing country, but her looks rock.  She is about 51 yrs. old and probably still looks great.  I saw her live at the Capitol Music Hall in Wheeling, WVa  about 12 yrs. ago.  Wow!  Also about the same time, a special with her came on TV right after one of the major beauty pagents.  I thought she was better looking than all the contestants.  That's why I say she probably still has it.  At another concert, in the 80's, Marie Osmond came out in the audience very close to where I was sitting and I was pretty much bowled over.  Another Wow!  Honestly, after being married for 20 years, I have to say I am very big on personality.  Looks to me are a distant second.  Harmony is very important. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sorry if somebody mentioned her and I missed it, but Sheryl Crow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Sorry if somebody mentioned her and I missed it, but Sheryl Crow.
    Posted by LloydDobler

lloyd, you're killin' me.  Sheryl Crow?  Really?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Hottest Rock Chick :  lloyd, you're killin' me.  Sheryl Crow?  Really?  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

You don't think she's hot?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Hottest Rock Chick : You don't think she's hot?
    Posted by LloydDobler

Lloyd, please, if you want your credibility back, delete your post about Sheryl Crow. 

Just say you're not thinking straight b/c of the heat.  

We'll understand.  

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Guys, are you kidding me?

View Image

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Guys, are you kidding me?
    Posted by LloydDobler
               Sheryl Crow looks pretty hot in that photo.  Nice eyes and smile.  Pretty good tan too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I agree with Lloyd about Sheryl Crow.  She has a nice physique as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Thanks, cavaliersfan and Hfxsoxnut. Glad to know there's some sanity out there!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Lloyd, sorry -- can't agree with the Sheryl Crowe is hot, but hey, everyone has their own tastes.

Because this thread has been expanded a bit beyond simply rock chicks, then let's keep going with that.

How about  a young Crystal Gayle. She's had some crossover pop hits. I recently saw a video of her from the late '70s and remembered how incredible she was. I loved the long hair — that was extremely sexy IMO — and she had the most beautiful eyes and voice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lloyd, sorry -- can't agree with the Sheryl Crowe is hot, but hey, everyone has their own tastes. Because this thread has been expanded a bit beyond simply rock chicks, then let's keep going with that. How about  a young Crystal Gayle. She's had some crossover pop hits. I recently saw a video of her from the late '70s and remembered how incredible she was. I loved the long hair — that was extremely sexy IMO — and she had the most beautiful eyes and voice.
    Posted by royf19
                I saw Crystal Gayle at the Capitol Music Hall in Wheeling, WVa back about 1995.  My wife and I sat up close.  Crystal Gayle was a fabulous looking woman and performed extremely well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Thanks for not putting anybody up there from the Go-Go's. My Vote is for Lita Ford. It does seem like you'd have to work to hard for her.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Lloyd, sorry -- can't agree with the Sheryl Crowe is hot, but hey, everyone has their own tastes. Because this thread has been expanded a bit beyond simply rock chicks, then let's keep going with that. How about  a young Crystal Gayle. She's had some crossover pop hits. I recently saw a video of her from the late '70s and remembered how incredible she was. I loved the long hair — that was extremely sexy IMO — and she had the most beautiful eyes and voice.
    Posted by royf19

Roy, don't know if you watch "The Office," but there was an episode where they spent the whole episode debating whether Hillary Swank is hot or not.
    Kinda reminds me of the last few posts!
    (For the record, I vote yes on Hillary, too).

Sections
Shortcuts