How far have you (or would you) drive for a music event?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

How far have you (or would you) drive for a music event?

What is the max amount of driving you would (or have) done for a round trip to a music event in one day?   This could be defined either by a music festival, when you know you'd be there all day (so the trip, if made, would be worth the drive to you) or a concert with a more defined period of time for the actual music, so you'd get to the destination spot earlier, and potentially do something else that same day (ie, go to a museum in the area, go antiquing, walk, eat, etc.  or do any of these things along the route to the concert) -- to make the trip worthwhile.  

This might also mean that you'd break up the driving with another person, and therefore, not be at the wheel the entire time (unless, of course, you love to drive and handle it all just fine).

I need a sanity check.   Thanks.

What would be your limit for one day?   (I made the survey for one way, but the hitch is, of course, that you'd make the round trip in one day).  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: How far have you (or would you) drive for a music event?

I am throwing in the towel re: making it to this music event.  Following your advice, since it's not a one time shot, a little long-range planning is the way to go.

I'm disappointed, but now I can move on and use this experience to put it all together next year.   Gives me something to explore in the meantime, in the way of new music.  

Sections
Shortcuts