I have an iPad dilemma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I have an iPad dilemma

I only have room to load 1 AC/DC Album.  Which should I choose?

Highway to Hell or Back in Black  (I’m leaning Highway to Hell)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: I have an iPad dilemma

That's too bad , I do not have an iPad. I am one of those old fashioned geezers that likes his CD player and a library of discs.

I have all of the AC/DC albums. I would hate to have to part with a single one. While the two you named are about the best, 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap' , 'Powerage' and 'High Voltage' are also right up there with the best of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It was just a way to frame which Album the posters enjoy more if given a choice between Bon Scott's Highway to hell or Brian Johnson's Back in Black.    I did a bad job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I think AC/DC and Black Sabbath were very good when face dwith the problme of having to replace a popular vocalist.

Brian Johnson as a replacement for Bon Scott was a seamless transition, much as Ronnie James Dio replaced Ozzie in Black Sabbath without negative reprucussions.

You can't go wrong when you replace quality with quality.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

If it was me I'd probably take my favorite tracks from each...in fact I'd probably compile a best of AC/DC album...but that's just me...I turn things like this into projects.