I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were

In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were : Watch her shake it at 4:10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqP6bNRxFdk
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]
    Awesome! And I'll return the favor.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjzi8NC8bI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6F2B2C5C77B038C7
    (I think I should get credit for managing "HATHTAMUFUMPH" out when I met her).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

God bless you.  I would have probably fallen into the bushes BEFORE even getting an attempt at a first word out, especially if she was wearing one of those scorching mini skirts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]When we peel back the layers and take a good objective look, I think it can be found that the overwhelming majority of DMB's lyrics and music is about boring.
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

And you're certainly welcome to your  objective opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were : Now you are killing me here.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

It was a killer seeing Hurley.  You know, I don't follow celebrity news/gossip other than what I glance at on Yahoo, or in passing on the internet, so I don't know if Hurley has done anything sketchy in the past couple of years, but I hope not.

There were a few men lurking in the back -- they looked like creepers, even though I didn't blame them for wanting to steal a look at the hotness of the former supermodel.  

I was caught off-guard as to being so star struck, but am not at all ashamed to admit it.  A chick thing, or a yoga thing, makes no difference to me.  I bought something for the express purpose of having the chance to shake her hand -- (I am not someone that stands in line for much of anything) -- and I'd do it again.  :)

5. This post has been removed.