Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were

In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were:
    In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were : Watch her shake it at 4:10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqP6bNRxFdk
    Posted by BassFishing

Awesome! And I'll return the favor.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjzi8NC8bI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6F2B2C5C77B038C7
    (I think I should get credit for managing "HATHTAMUFUMPH" out when I met her).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

God bless you.  I would have probably fallen into the bushes BEFORE even getting an attempt at a first word out, especially if she was wearing one of those scorching mini skirts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

When we peel back the layers and take a good objective look, I think it can be found that the overwhelming majority of DMB's lyrics and music is about boring.
    Posted by bellhorn_

And you're certainly welcome to your  objective opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: I was recently reminded of how bad the 80's were : Now you are killing me here.
    Posted by jesseyeric

It was a killer seeing Hurley.  You know, I don't follow celebrity news/gossip other than what I glance at on Yahoo, or in passing on the internet, so I don't know if Hurley has done anything sketchy in the past couple of years, but I hope not.

There were a few men lurking in the back -- they looked like creepers, even though I didn't blame them for wanting to steal a look at the hotness of the former supermodel.  

I was caught off-guard as to being so star struck, but am not at all ashamed to admit it.  A chick thing, or a yoga thing, makes no difference to me.  I bought something for the express purpose of having the chance to shake her hand -- (I am not someone that stands in line for much of anything) -- and I'd do it again.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

"Don't think. Feel." - Bass

THATS the magic mi amico!

Something I continue to chase as a professional musician, every day.

Trick is, its hard, at least for me.  I DO have out of body moments, where I am just playing, not thinking - and when those occur I try to drown in them.  But most of the time, I have to think.  Not at the level of, "here comes a II-V change, what am I gonna do?", but certainly at the level of, "keep the melody in your head, a55hole, and don't get too weird".

Ya dig?

Sections
Shortcuts