Word 1:  A sequential designator
    Word 2:  A body part
    Word 3:  A type of love

Name?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: ID Shot Glass

Hey, Slim.  Nice.  :)

I heard someone covering a Third Eye Blind song this week, and that made me think of them.  "How's It Going to Be"  is a good song.  You might consider playing it on acoustic. :)   Not sure who they're on par with, really, but I like some of their hit singles.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I actually bought their first CD because of Semi-Charmed Life, which I thought was one of the best and most likable singles of about the last twenty years. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Re: ID Shot Glass:
    [QUOTE]I actually bought their first CD because of Semi-Charmed Life, which I thought was one of the best and most likable singles of about the last twenty years. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    so upbeat, so catchy, and so about illicit drug use and casual sex

stephen jenkins is a genius for that album. semi-charmed, jumper, how's it gonna be...the list goes on, but that alone were three HUGE songs for a long time.  They still get more play than any 90's band on BRU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ID Shot Glass : so upbeat, so catchy, and so about illicit drug use and casual sex stephen jenkins is a genius for that album. semi-charmed, jumper, how's it gonna be...the list goes on, but that alone were three HUGE songs for a long time.  They still get more play than any 90's band on BRU
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]

CRAZY catchy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

I don't listen to BRU all that much (as you know, its hip hop or bust, annoying shoutouts notwithstanding) but they don't get that much air play on the stations around here ... that I have witnessed.

Good to be clued in, though, b/c I only know their major hit singles, and never would have thought that an album would be that good.  Ha ha, sex, drugs and RnR as the theme, what could be better?  :D  

Slim, check it out on youtube.  It's not blues or roots, but the unexpected song here and there, might be interesting for a set list.  You'd obviously tone it down, and make it your own, but ... well, you be the judge:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

[QUOTE]I don't listen to BRU all that much (as you know, its hip hop or bust, annoying shoutouts notwithstanding) but they don't get that much air play on the stations around here ... that I have witnessed. Good to be clued in, though, b/c I only know their major hit singles, and never would have thought that an album would be that good.  Ha ha, sex, drugs and RnR as the theme, what could be better?  :D   Slim, check it out on youtube.  It's not blues or roots, but the unexpected song here and there, might be interesting for a set list.  You'd obviously tone it down, and make it your own, but ... well, you be the judge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jACMi7D6970
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

hint* 95 minute retro lunch on weekdays on WBRU, and yes, 90's is now "retro".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ID Shot Glass : hint* 95 minute retro lunch on weekdays on WBRU, and yes, 90's is now "retro".
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]Got it.  It has more to do with reception, and for this reason, I can only get BRU when I'm in my car, so that's the limitation.   Sure, 90's is now "retro" but I hope it hasn't been dubbed "classic" yet.  Thanks.  :)