Jack White's new CD Blunderbuss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Jack White's new CD Blunderbuss

Jack White's new CD, Blunderbuss is awesome.  I picked it a little while ago and I'm blown away by it.  I saw him on the Colbert Report plugging the CD and then saw the CD at Starbucks.  On a whim I picked it up. 

It's great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Jack White's new CD Blunderbuss

Jack White is a very talented individual.  Sometimes I think he gets carried away with his eccentricities, but I've never doubted his ability to produce really good stuff when he nails it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The CD is really good from start to finish.  He gets a little indulgent on a couple of songs, but he leaves a lot of room for other musicians.  It's really good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I picked it a little while ago and I'm blown away by it.

No pun intended I'm sure...

Good CD!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

This should be the overrated thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: Jack White's new CD Blunderbuss:
    [QUOTE]This should be the overrated thread.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Have you heard his new CD?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I own two of Jack's CD's, Icky Thump with White Stripes and one of the Raconteurs albums.  I saw White Stripes play live here.  It was my daughter's first concert.  White made a big deal about being in Nova Scotia because he has some relatives here.  He and Meg seemed like pretty cool people. 

I really like the Icky Thump album.  The title song is killer-the next best thing to Zeppelin really-and there is a lot of good and different stuff there.  I'll probably end up with this Blunderbuss album too.

White is very good in the movie,  It Might Get Loud.