Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from softwareDevMusician. Show softwareDevMusician's posts

Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS

on right now. Very cool...

Helps to realize the impact that Les has on what we all listen to today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS

Thanks Les

Jeff is the best

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from softwareDevMusician. Show softwareDevMusician's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Les Jeff is the best
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

The stuff with Brian Setzer was the best part. I'm not into rockabilly so much, but my respect for it has grown after seeing/hearing this.

Beck is the best...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeff Beck honors Les Paul on PBS : The stuff with Brian Setzer was the best part. I'm not into rockabilly so much, but my respect for it has grown after seeing/hearing this. Beck is the best...
    Posted by softwareDevMusician[/QUOTE]Now you've got me wishing I'd seen it. Les was always kind of a country cat, so I'm kind of surprised that a Jazz/Rock guy like Jeff Beck would honor him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

My buddy called me yesterday with an extra ticket to see Jeff Beck at the Beacon Theatre.  I thought he was going to be doing one of his usual shows, and with the possibility of Rod Stewart showing up, but I was wrong. He was performing with Imelda May from Dublin. Definitely a different show than what I expected, but 90 minutes of absolute enjoyment. If they come by your way, I definitely suggest you try and see the. Especially you Rockabilly freaks out there.