jesseyeric and ZILLAGOD......reunited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

jesseyeric and ZILLAGOD......reunited

I dedicate this song to our two forum founders. It's great to seem them reunited. They took a forum with little activity and turned it into a stimulating, fun place to get together and talk about music (and the arts, philosophy, etc.) We have a great group of posters here with a knowledge of music both wide and deep. It's good to see other quality posters joining this small but steadily growing community. The music forum is now my first stop on the BDC forums, all thanks to the pioneering work of jesseyeric and ZILLAGOD. Great to have jess back with his good buddy Zilla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJi8Y7nuCc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: jesseyeric and ZILLAGOD......reunited

You are a sick man DD popping that tune for Lizard Face and myself.

How are you doing brother? All is good here for the most part. Bloomberg is gone and my life is calming down a bit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

First stop for sure.

Sometimes my only stop, especially when yoga starts a thread I can't ignore and someone like yourself gives me a chance to rant by mentioning "convenience or death" in any given thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

How are you doing brother? All is good here for the most part. Bloomberg is gone and my life is calming down a bit.

I see I baited the hook with the Cheap Trick remark.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Just messin' with ya!

Things are ok with me, aside from my lousy job and total chaos at my company. I'm counting down to retirement too soon. I've still got a quite a few years to go.

Of course, I was very happy with my 2013 World Series Champion Red Sox. Things are getting tough for you Yankee fans. You'll be losing the captain after this season, and time will tell if the Yanks have done enough to put the team back into contention. Losing Cano puts a big hole in your lineup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Just messin' with ya!

Things are ok with me, aside from my lousy job and total chaos at my company. I'm counting down to retirement too soon. I've still got a quite a few years to go.

Of course, I was very happy with my 2013 World Series Champion Red Sox. Things are getting tough for you Yankee fans. You'll be losing the captain after this season, and time will tell if the Yanks have done enough to put the team back into contention. Losing Cano puts a big hole in your lineup.

Yankees - please. They will compete. I was not happy about the Tanaka signing. I really wanted them to go under the luxury cap for the year, even forfeiting the playoffs again. This was their chance with A-Roid gone for the year. It would have set them up for 2015 and beyond. Tanaka better be the next coming of somebody. Time for Jeter to retire - they will survive. I do love the signing of McCann

I actually didn't hate the Sox last year. Thought they played real baseball. But as defending champs, I can really hate them again. You know Sox fans are going to start yammering dynasty again like that will ever happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

I dedicate this song to our two forum founders. It's great to seem them reunited. They took a forum with little activity and turned it into a stimulating, fun place to get together and talk about music (and the arts, philosophy, etc.) We have a great group of posters here with a knowledge of music both wide and deep. It's good to see other quality posters joining this small but steadily growing community. The music forum is now my first stop on the BDC forums, all thanks to the pioneering work of jesseyeric and ZILLAGOD. Great to have jess back with his good buddy Zilla.

Nice work .  That song ... I salute your humor.   Man, that is cheesey beyond belief.   Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

I'm very happy to see JE back, but also understand that he has limited time and has put emphasis on some of life's important matters.   On a selfish note, I hope he can pay us a visit more often.  

I remember (a long time ago) not knowing what to make of Zilla.  I have no idea how / when the forum took off somehow (it helped at the time, that all the bells and whistles of the software were working, including the main index page so you could see the forums that were active ... how many months has it been?!?) -- but it all fell into place.   When I got the hang of Zilla's sense of humor (let's be honest here, the rants are not garden variety), I was home free.  Ask yourself, where / when do you see that sort of 'material' on most message boards?!   Right!  You don't!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Jessey. Now I have visited this site when you were previously here without making any comments and know you have great music insight. Don't go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

jessey lives in New York and he keeps disappearing on family business.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:

Nice work .  That song ... I salute your humor.   Man, that is cheesey beyond belief.   Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

I'm very happy to see JE back, but also understand that he has limited time and has put emphasis on some of life's important matters.   On a selfish note, I hope he can pay us a visit more often.  

I remember (a long time ago) not knowing what to make of Zilla.  I have no idea how / when the forum took off somehow (it helped at the time, that all the bells and whistles of the software were working, including the main index page so you could see the forums that were active ... how many months has it been?!?) -- but it all fell into place.   When I got the hang of Zilla's sense of humor (let's be honest here, the rants are not garden variety), I was home free.  Ask yourself, where / when do you see that sort of 'material' on most message boards?!   Right!  You don't!

"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord , pleased don't let me be misunderstood."

I am serious about 20% of the time(IF YOU ARE LUCKY).

(1 out of every 5 posts, for those who didn't do well in math).

My main purpose for "chatting" or "ranting" here is ENTERTAINMENT (see the HFnut post on the other recent thread....I forgot which one, sorry!).

Sections
Shortcuts