Just a little information for people who love rock concert video.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Just a little information for people who love rock concert video.

A few years back, a poster here on BDC ( I've forgotten his username, and haven't seen a post in years anyway) introduced me to a website called Wolfgang's Vault. I signed on as a member , visited a few times and then sort of drifted away from it. However, because I have created a log in with them and provided an e-mail address, they have lately been sending some cool concert video footage to my inbox.

I have viewed a great live version of Peter Gabriel performing 'Red Rain.' A nice Tom Petty performance of 'Refugee' and her majesty, Joni Mitchell with a real nice live version of 'Hejira' among others. If this type music appeals to most of you ( and I know it does ), I would suggest you check them out ( if you haven't already) and you can get real cool videos sent to your inbox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: Just a little information for people who love rock concert video.

Wolfgang's Vault is an excellent site.. Wolfgang was a nickname for Bill Graham Most of the stuff on the site comes from his vast library of music.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Question... my computer came with a DVD recorder, which I have never used.  Does anyone know how to record off different websites such as W'sV or NPR ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Just a little information for people who love rock concert video.:
    Question... my computer came with a DVD recorder, which I have never used.  Does anyone know how to record off different websites such as W'sV or NPR ?
    Posted by jkjband

To my knowledge, that is only possible with a downloaded file, i.e. an Mpeg or other video file...not with streaming or embedded video...

But I could be wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Zilla,
    Great idea to post this information.  

Been signed onto WV for over a year, getting their video links in my email account.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of JKJ's posts back then where he gave the link.  

Anyhow, agreed, it's free and it's amazing.   Did you see the George Thorogood link a couple of days ago?   :D    Nice.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Just a little information for people who love rock concert video.:
    Zilla, Great idea to post this information.   Been signed onto WV for over a year, getting their video links in my email account.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of JKJ's posts back then where he gave the link.   Anyhow, agreed, it's free and it's amazing.   Did you see the George Thorogood link a couple of days ago?   :D     Nice.  
    Posted by yogafriend

I have a Jethro Tull , a Lynyrd Skynyrd , a J. Geils and the George Thorogood videos sitting in my inbox ,as yet unviewed.

I am spending so much time away from the computer or talking with all of you and haven't gotten around to watching all these yet. Just like that stack of unread books  , I will get around to all of them eventually.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts