KXM - Check it out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

KXM - Check it out

I knew this was in the making a few months back, but they finally released an interview and out takes of their first track.

KSM is

George Lynch of Dokken fame, Doug Pinnick of Kings X fame and Ray Luzier of Korn fame. Check it out - awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZft-EUrYs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: KXM - Check it out

Cannot believe no one checked this out

Took myself a small vacation, kind of on investigation. Checking out a new sensation, finding much invigoration. Hand is on the buzzer and i'm walking through the door.

Get high - high - high  on a new thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

Took myself a small vacation, kind of on investigation. Checking out a new sensation, finding much invigoration. Hand is on the buzzer and i'm walking through the door.

No one pays any attention to a single thing I say but I've never been like the other children so am used to and comfortable with it.

I had a look because it was you....I've heard of "Korn" before though I know nothing about them.  The others are unknown to me....though I don't know much at all about what most other people know.

I don't like it at all, jessey.  Not my thing.  Not low quality, IMO, there's just no there there for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

[QUOTE]

No one pays any attention to a single thing I say but I've never been like the other children so am used to and comfortable with it.

I had a look because it was you....I've heard of "Korn" before though I know nothing about them.  The others are unknown to me....though I don't know much at all about what most other people know.

I don't like it at all, jessey.  Not my thing.  Not low quality, IMO, there's just no there there for me.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on.   We pay some attention to you.   Laughing    

JE, I liked some of the music and the interviews.   Seems very consistent with your taste, which is why it was fun to give it a listen.    If you like it, that's all that matters anyhow.  

Sections
Shortcuts