Let's list some songs that we never get tired of hearing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: Let's list some songs that we never get tired of hearing.

There are so many. I love most of the Rubber Soul songs. It's my life-Animals,Layla-D@D,The Night Before-Beatles,Another Girl-Beatles,Ruby Tuesday-Stones,Whipping Post,Revival,In memory of Elizabeth Reed-Allman Bros,Let it Rain,Let it grow-Clapton,Fall on me-REM,You're so Bad, Zombie zoo-Tom Petty,That smell-Skynard,Touch Me-Doors. There are many others plus there are some classics that I get tired of-Stairway to heaven, Freebird, Won't get fooled again,All along the watchtower and afew others. My favorite song from the 80's is Paul Carracks-Don't shed a tear.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In Response to Re: Let's list some songs that we never get tired of hearing.:
    [QUOTE]The Weight - The Band Ramble On - Led Zeppelin Starwberry Fields Forever - Beatles Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones Medley from Abby Road - Beatles Killer Queen - Queen Jeepster - T. Rex Dear Prudence - Beatles Court of the Crimson King - King Crimson Devil Came From Kansas - Procol Harum Radio Free Europe - REM Clampdown - Clash Gods of War - Def Leppard Little Willy - Sweet
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Hey Jess, I'm not the Biggest Dead fan but have you ever heard Jerry Garcia's Dear Prudence? Not too bad for a remake. My friend had it on cassette from the early 80's. Not bad, not bad at all. Of course nothing can beat Lennon, plus the White Album is my favorite album of all time. Did you hear about the George Harrison special on HBO? I saw a highlight of it. It looks great. I think it's in two parts, Oct.5th and 6th. That's a must. I got HBO just for "Curb your enthusiasm" and was going to cancel when it ended but I'm keeping it until the Harrison special. Plus the way my baseball team is playing I may not be watching them in October so I'll have something to look forward to, LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Let's list some songs that we never get tired of hearing.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's list some songs that we never get tired of hearing. : Hey Jess, I'm not the Biggest Dead fan but have you ever heard Jerry Garcia's Dear Prudence? Not too bad for a remake. My friend had it on cassette from the early 80's. Not bad, not bad at all. Of course nothing can beat Lennon, plus the White Album is my favorite album of all time. Did you hear about the George Harrison special on HBO? I saw a highlight of it. It looks great. I think it's in two parts, Oct.5th and 6th. That's a must. I got HBO just for "Curb your enthusiasm" and was going to cancel when it ended but I'm keeping it until the Harrison special. Plus the way my baseball team is playing I may not be watching them in October so I'll have something to look forward to, LOL.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]We did a version of Dear Prudence when I was in music school. I wrote this fatback horn chart for it that had some soul man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

dear prudence has my favorite beatles solo...so well crafted, so dynamic...gradually gaining momentum through the verse into the last chorus...perfection.