Los Immediatos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Los Immediatos

I like this song/video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eibsp46CCPM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Los Immediatos

Well, "Something's Wrong with You" said repetitively, sure sends a message, that's for sure.   :D

Love the dance motions and the outfits the girls are wearing, too.  Anyone that has the legs to pull off white tights is hot in my book.  Grrrrrrreat video.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Yeah, to me there's nothing like the 60s look.  I'm into the Garage scene (though don't dress retro) and my girlfriend's a Mod (who does dress retro) so we're always at gigs/clubs filled with people who look they just stepped off Carnaby street in 1966.  Our daughter was baptised in a 1966 baby Mod dress!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I really like the music. I own plenty of CDs of this style.

This is Garage Punk and it was big in the 60's , a few bands brought it back in the 80's ( not to the mainstream, of course...it's never coming all the way back, sadly).

If you like this type music check out Sundazed Records , they specialize in this sort of stuff.

For me, it is:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Hi Zilla.  I'm well into the Garage Punk scene.  There are only a dozen or so of 60s Garage Punk bands (Sonics, Monks, Q65, Seeds, Outsiders....) that I rate as highly as the best Garage Revival bands from the 80s to the present.  Lyres are the top of the tree, but the Cynics, Monomen, Mighty Caesars, Wau y los Aaarghs, Los Peyotes, Thee Vicars, Milkshakes, Headcoats, Michelle Gun Elephant and loads more are/were also brilliant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

If anyone cares - and I don't mind if you don't - here's my favourite track by the Monomen, "Waste o' Time":  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogvCmcHy_Yo

The singer/git player runs one of the best Garage Punk labels, Estrus.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Very cool video and song Chili.I really liked that!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

outstanding song and video. Reminds me of the Zombies on speed. Thanks for posting this.