LP / CD cover artwork,only. What are some of your favorite album covers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: LP / CD cover artwork,only. What are some of your favorite album covers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Lots of nice ones here. Also a few covers with naked people.

I'm surprised none of you has pictured one of my favorites, Santana Abraxas. Nice pair on that one ( I am talking about the two girls).

And to think, here I was thinking I was talking with respectable people.

Shame on you!Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Sorry Zil I guess I have a

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

muse - origin of symmetry

modest mouse - good news for people who love bad news

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

How about Roxy Music's Country Life?

That one has some real sleaze appeal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

If you want sleaze - I can give you sleaze, but I am trying to be respectful here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

Some good choices here, but Spinal Tap's 'Smell the Glove' is hard to top.

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

No matter how much you quote Spinal Tap, it still makes me laugh out loud.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickyraptor. Show chickyraptor's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickyraptor. Show chickyraptor's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

for

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Here is the inspiration for the the London Calling cover. This is a classic that says everything that needs to be said about the liberating powers of rock and roll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

London Callng by the Clash is easily the greatest album cover (IMO)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

yf and jkj, i think y'all nailed it.

Just to blow my own horn, short, sharp shocked is in my short list for greatest rock and roll album ever. Right there with built for speed and Meet the Beatles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: LP / CD cover artwork,only. What are some of your favorite album covers?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
     I was going to post this when I saw the thread title.  Nice.