Matty is being blocked by BDC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Matty is being blocked by BDC?

In Response to Re: Matty is being blocked by BDC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Matty is being blocked by BDC? : I certainly can understand how people can be a little too sensative. A few times I have had people hurl nasty replies at me for the most harmless ( I thought) comments. It seems the written ( or typed ) word can sometimes be read differently than it is intended. When you frequent these boards , as both of us do, you tend to get a "feel" for certain people and you know they have a sarcastic or funny side. Sometimes people who aren't familiar with some of the regulars can misunderstand. I would say that you , Matty, would be one of the last people I would ever expect  to be singled out.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Zilla - R u telling me that I shouldn't be taking your every word as if they came from the Good Book? I must admit, as one of your close buddies here, I am feeling a little betrayed Cry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Matty is being blocked by BDC?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah - but if Matty is going to defend the Talking Heads, then I have issues with him Only kidding, everyone has a right to listen to pretentious junk No really, I'm just joshing - can't help it of some people like the sound of someone else's self-importance Seriously, just because Matty thinks The Heads are more than just talkers, you cannot hold that against him; or maybe we can Matty - I for one am very glad you have found your way back. And since I actually named one of my cats Chairman Meow back in the mid - 80's, well - no words laft to be said Oh, except - Talking Heads - Really? Come on man, I must have seen them a half dozen times back in the old day at CBGB's. Except for Psycho Killer, they were pretty boring. Rock on dudes!
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Again...my gratitude for the support, jessey.

As for the Talking Heads, I'll make my opening salvo later today. 

Stay tuned....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Nice to see you working on your ninth life Matty. However, I won't see you or anyone else on the Music forum very much, as I don't have time like I used to. Mostly Bruins, Pats, Celtics, and Sox boards from now on, and only once in a while. And let's face it, Music is a little bit over my head anyways (maybe the odd post once in a while).