Music discussions only eclipsed by News/Politics forums, Sports forums and Weddings.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Music discussions only eclipsed by News/Politics forums, Sports forums and Weddings.

Just an observation.

I'm sure it's meaningless.

But, I'll bet we have the fewest arguments!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Music discussions only eclipsed by News/Politics forums, Sports forums and Weddings.

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

Oh what do you know.

Wink

I can understand when political discussions get down in the gutter, but I'm still always amazed when sports disagreements devolve into nastiness.

That's why I like coming here. I know alot about what I know -- my limited interests -- so it's interesting to hear from others whose depth of knowledge is so much greater than mine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Music discussions only eclipsed by News/Politics forums, Sports forums and Weddings.

We've got a groovy thing going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

There's one poster that can ruin any board in a hurry.  Hopefully he will show respect and refrains from unprovoked attacks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's on poster that can ruin any board in a hurry.  Hopefully he will show respect and refrains from unprovoked attacks.

[/QUOTE]

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

==Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]

Just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

I know you're only kidding, but I could not disagree with you more re: the use of the word "eclipsed" -- even in jest, I don't see it that way at all.  

Maybe tomorrow -- when I posted last night, I wasn't at the top of my game, and I don't think tonight is any different.  :)

Sneak preview:  This isn't just a music forum.   We've taken over all the arts, literature, history, philosophy and lots more.   We've set a standard no other forum comes close to matching, let alone surpassing, or "eclipsing".  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know you're only kidding, but I could not disagree with you more re: the use of the word "eclipsed" -- even in jest, I don't see it that way at all.  

Maybe tomorrow -- when I posted last night, I wasn't at the top of my game, and I don't think tonight is any different.  :)

Sneak preview:  This isn't just a music forum.   We've taken over all the arts, literature, history, philosophy and lots more.   We've set a standard no other forum comes close to matching, let alone surpassing, or "eclipsing".  :)

[/QUOTE]

We ROCK!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We've got a groovy thing going.

[/QUOTE]

Totally.   

Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was talking "quantity" not "quality."

Strictly by the latest # of discussions:

Sports/Celtics- 39,000+

Sports/Red Sox- 31,000+

Sports/Patriots- 28,000+

Sports/ Bruins- 13,000+

News/ Politics- 11,000+

News/ National- 5,000+

Weddings- 2,000+

MUSIC FORUM- 1,700+

It would be kind of nice ( again, meaningless) , if we could at least beat out "weddings"....frankly the sports and politics don't surprise me ( because everyone has opinions) ...but "weddings?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In terms of number of posts, perhaps, but not in quality.

I will read the thread before posting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sports/Celtics- 39,000+

Sports/Red Sox- 31,000+

Sports/Patriots- 28,000+

Sports/ Bruins- 13,000+

News/ Politics- 11,000+

News/ National- 5,000+

Weddings- 2,000+

MUSIC FORUM- 1,700+

It would be kind of nice ( again, meaningless) , if we could at least beat out "weddings"....frankly the sports and politics don't surprise me ( because everyone has opinions) ...but "weddings?"

[/QUOTE]

After reading many of the posts on the politics and sports threads, I would bet the percentage of quality posts is higher on the music board than the others.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just an observation.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sports/Celtics- 39,000+

Sports/Red Sox- 31,000+

Sports/Patriots- 28,000+

Sports/ Bruins- 13,000+

News/ Politics- 11,000+

News/ National- 5,000+

Weddings- 2,000+

MUSIC FORUM- 1,700+

[/QUOTE]

After reading many of the posts on the politics and sports threads, I would bet the percentage of quality posts is higher on the music board than the others.

[/QUOTE]

A wager...?