Music Forum - Hi Gang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Music Forum - Hi Gang

What's up gang ? Sorry I have not been around this summer. I am sure you have all missed me Cry Well, at least the beautiful ladies of the forum. Don't really care so much about the rest of you blokes - Tongue out All hell broke loose and we are finally putting some of the pieces back. Just wanted to tell you all I miss chatting with you and will hopefully be around more soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Music Forum - Hi Gang

Forum has been a bit slow lately. Good to see you back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, jesse, I haven't been around, either, but mostly because you guys know so much more about music than I do.  It's rare I feel I have something interesting to contribute.  

I hope things are more under control for you.  Sounds like you've had quite a time for awhile.

Blessings,
    ~kar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Music Forum - Hi Gang:
    [QUOTE]What's up gang ? Sorry I have not been around this summer. I am sure you have all missed me   Well, at least the beautiful ladies of the forum. Don't really care so much about the rest of you blokes -  All hell broke loose and we are finally putting some of the pieces back. Just wanted to tell you all I miss chatting with you and will hopefully be around more soon.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Jessey, when you talked about Dion Dimucci coming over your house when you were a young lad, it caught my interest.  Is it possible you could expand on the story?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Hiya Jessey,
    So happy to see a sign that you are alive and well.   Looking forward to seeing you more often again.  

The Beatles song that comes to mind with your return is, "Here Comes the Sun."

Come back soon.  :D
    yogi  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Music Forum - Hi Gang:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Music Forum - Hi Gang : Jessey, when you talked about Dion Dimucci coming over your house when you were a young lad, it caught my interest.  Is it possible you could expand on the story?
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

I don't believe I ever said that as I never met the man in person. I am from the Belmont Section of the Bronx (Arthur Ave). This is where Dion basically originated. In 57, he joined up with another singing group from the Belmont area. He is a bit older than my sisters, but they remember him when he was a neighborhood kid trying to make it. The Bronx is big, but in a lot of ways, it is very small, especially in the 50's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Hiya Jessey, So happy to see a sign that you are alive and well.   Looking forward to seeing you more often again.   The Beatles song that comes to mind with your return is, "Here Comes the Sun." Come back soon.  :D yogi  
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

I could never stay away from you for a long time my dearest friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I just hope "all Hell broke loose" isn't as bad as it sounds.

Did you have lots of damage from Irene?

We dodged a major bullet here in Southern New England, but I know many others weren't so lucky.

Glad you are O.K.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]I just hope "all Hell broke loose" isn't as bad as it sounds. Did you have lots of damage from Irene? We dodged a major bullet here in Southern New England, but I know many others weren't so lucky. Glad you are O.K.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

When the storm moved inland, NYC was spared a bit although my car was acting like Varitek catching tree branches on the front end as if Irene was Wakefield. I actually just got it back from the body shop. Unfortunately, Upstate, NY in the areas where the NYC reservoirs are got hammered and we are still dealing with the after-effects. So there was serious work to be done with that. Also had to deal with an explosion at a Wastewater Treament Plant on the Hudson back in July which had me occupied for three straight weeks. But the worst part was my nephew was diagnosed with colon cancer, stage 4. The kid is just 29, so the family has been a wreck since.

It was definitely an eventful summer - one which I do not wish to repeat.