Now serving "Highway to Hell"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Now serving "Highway to Hell"

Hey loves, 
    Have a glass of  "You Shook Me All Night Long" and see if AC/DC knows anything about wine.  Gotta love it.  :D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Now serving "Highway to Hell"

Nice.Thanks for the post Yoga.
    If they provided some wine for a wine tasting,would it be called "Have a drink on me"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Now serving "Highway to Hell":
    [QUOTE]Nice.Thanks for the post Yoga. If they provided some wine for a wine tasting,would it be called "Have a drink on me"?
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]
    MrMojo, 
    I knew this would get you over here!  Great to see you.  I used to dig the news clips you posted.  

Okay, then.  Bottoms up.  :D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Great to see you too Yoga.I hope you've been well.I missed reading your posts which I've always found entertaining and informative. 
       This is actually an interest of mine.I have some Grateful Dead wine and some Red Sox wine that I've collected.I'm not really a wine drinker,but I liked the subject matter. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

MrMojo,
    Thanks, and yes, I'm pretty fine lately.  :)

Just to follow up with one last thought here (looks like you're making time to drop by here again) -- a friend of mine who lives in OZ, and who loves AC/DC, said that this wine will probably taste like paint thinner!   This wine should be treated like a collector's item, and that seems to suit your original interest just fine.  Mine, too.  
    Enjoy.  :D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'll actually look for this today - I've already got plans to go to an out of the way favorite liquor store that has everything.  If it's not too expensive I'll grab a bottle and review it for ya!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

FYI: Not available stateside -- stay tuned.  If my friend gets hold of it, I'll report back.  Sorry --  at least for now.  :(

Lovers of heavy metal and a good shiraz

have reason to rejoice this week, because AC/DC is coming out with its own wine label.   <snip>

Sadly, AC/DC's wines will only be available in Australia for now, but we figure it's just a matter of time before that grape juice makes it stateside. We'll keep you posted. [BBC News]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, I missed that part. :(  Well, now that I've exposed myself as a wino for nothing...  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

fellow winos, unite!  with our powers combined....we can get drunk, or something.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Cheers to that!

Sections
Shortcuts