Paul McCartney on The Colbert Report (expanded one-hour program)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Paul McCartney on The Colbert Report (expanded one-hour program)

Comedy Central's, The Colbert Report,  is expanding to a one-hour music special tonight, June 12th.   

Paul McCartney will appear for an interview and performance.

The one-hour music special will include Beatles and Wings songs featured on McCartney’s current "Out There" tour, and the new 2013 reissue of Wings Over America -- and more.

And for the record,  the only other time Colbert had an expanded one-hour program was for Radiohead, in 2011.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Paul McCartney on The Colbert Report (expanded one-hour program)

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the heads-up!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem.   Hope the show lives up to the hype.

There's so much (bad) political news and exciting sports news, there isn't room for much else, is there?  

The Jimmy Kimmel NBA pre-game shows are pretty good.    Will Smith was a guest on one of them; he was so funny I was in stitches.    Not sure if this tiny tot will be on again, but they had a little 2-year old boy named Titus who has been a youtube discovered sensation, shoot baskets competing against Shaq  (height and bball adjusted for his size).    The 2-year old shoots baskets like a little machine -- and beat Shaq handily; coolest 2-year old I've ever seen.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:

No problem.   Hope the show lives up to the hype.

There's so much (bad) political news and exciting sports news, there isn't room for much else, is there?  

The Jimmy Kimmel NBA pre-game shows are pretty good.    Will Smith was a guest on one of them; he was so funny I was in stitches.    Not sure if this tiny tot will be on again, but they had a little 2-year old boy named Titus who has been a youtube discovered sensation, shoot baskets competing against Shaq  (height and bball adjusted for his size).    The 2-year old shoots baskets like a little machine -- and beat Shaq handily; coolest 2-year old I've ever seen.  :)

[/QUOTE]

Paul should be a great straight man for Stephen. He was so good at that on The Chris Farley Show.

"Remember ... when you were with ... the Beatles?"

Sections
Shortcuts