RIP Cozy Powell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

RIP Cozy Powell

Great drummer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: RIP Cozy Powell

He was the drummer for Brian May's "Back To The Light Tour", saw them in Providence, R.I. Great drummer.....Look for the Live album "Brian May Live at Brixton Acadamy"..........died in a car accident I think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I believe he's been gone for over ten years.

But, he's played with just about anybody who was anybody!...including some bands many of us never heard about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: RIP Cozy Powell:
    [QUOTE]I believe he's been gone for over ten years. But, he's played with just about anybody who was anybody!...including some bands many of us never heard about.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

What did I do, read an outdated internet bit.

That's it, I need to drink heavily this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RIP Cozy Powell : What did I do, read an outdated internet bit. That's it, I need to drink heavily this weekend.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't sweat it.

I lose track of celebrities , who's alive and who's dead all the time.

I felt stupid a few years ago when I found out Steve McQueen was dead.

Hey, nobody ever told me. I thought maybe he just retired and was living the good life on some remote island!

Not eveyone gets the Michael Jackson/Whitney Houston treatment.

I work with a guy who is a bigtime movie fan. I had to ask him the other day if Ernest Borgnine was still alive. I mean,Ernie never calls to tell me what's up, so how am I supposed to know?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RIP Cozy Powell : What did I do, read an outdated internet bit. That's it, I need to drink heavily this weekend.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I wondered why the thread was started. When I saw it, I thought to myself, "I thought he was already dead."

When I went looking for a story, I found that he indeed died back in 1998, so I thought you started the thread because you were a fan and was just commemorating his death. But I thought it was odd that you didn't elaborate.

As far as your last sentenced (drink heavily this weekend), I say that to myself every Friday.