Rock and Roll Commands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Rock and Roll Commands

Technically, this next song doesn't qualify, but what the hell. Elvis starts with a slow version of "Milkcow Blues Boogie", then stops and says, "Hold it fellows, that don't move me. Let's get real, real gone for a change." Then the rockin' version kicks in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkPVu14WQbw

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
    - Thomas Jefferson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Is this some sort of a test for the culturallly challenged?  Only four rules:

First rule is:  the laws of Germany

Second rule is: be nice to mommy

Third rule is: don't talk to commies

Fourth rule is:  Eat kosher salamis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

"I came in"  Pink Floyd, The Wall

The last words are, "Isn't this where..."

Get it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

'I want everyone to get up off your seat, and get your arms together, and your hands together,  and give me some of that old soul clapping" - Sam & Dave - "I Thank You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ChWs8ijcJc

"Hold it fellows, that don't move me. Let's get real, real gone for a change."

-Elvis Presley

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

"Listen you communist son of a btch.  You'd better get your a55 down there for your f-ing physical, or I'll see to it you get used as fill dirt for some impending New Jersey marsh reclaimation.  And your girl friend (Ethel is a tree) will wind up as a series of brooms, primitive ironing boards, or a dog house.  Get the picture?" - Billy the Mountain, Frank Zappa

Sections
Shortcuts