Story of my life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Story of my life

Yep, 1D coming to MetLife for 2 shows this summer and of course both my girls love them.  Sorry Rusty but once stadium club seats drop to $150 on StubHub I'm going to have to jump on 4.

By the way I actually like the song Story of my life.  I believe it got good reviews overall.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Story of my life

Come on, I'm sure you can get an STD for around $20 bucks or a 6 pack at most sleaze Bars.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Yep, 1D coming to MetLife for 2 shows this summer and of course both my girls love them.  Sorry Rusty but once stadium club seats drop to $150 on StubHub I'm going to have to jump on 4.

By the way I actually like the song Story of my life.  I believe it got good reviews overall.

What on earth is "1D"?

Is that an STD? bawhaha

Anyone spending $150 on a concert ticket other than it being the Stones, is a moron. Plain and simple.  

Been awhile since you went to a concert at one of the big venues.  I believe on the last Stones Tour, the face value of the cheap seats exceeded $150.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

What on earth is "1D"?

Is that an STD? bawhaha

Anyone spending $150 on a concert ticket other than it being the Stones, is a moron. Plain and simple.  

Been awhile since you went to a concert at one of the big venues.  I believe on the last Stones Tour, the face value of the cheap seats exceeded $150.

The comment wasn't about ticket prices.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Every generation has a boy band they fall in love with, they cycle in, they cycle out.   

I hope your two girls appreciate the price of the tickets, and don't think that $150 is what you will hand them later on when they want to see a concert, but don't want to be seen with you.   You seem to get along great with them now, but that day will come.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Got 4, Lexus Club, Section 240 Row 1 seats Tuesday the 5th for a hair under $800.  Prices just weren't dropping and not many Row 1's left.

Same seats for the Beyonce / JZ  and Eminem / Rihanna could of been had for about $100.  The kid friendly shows just don't budge.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In the late 90s, when the Spice Girls were very popular, my then 8-year old daughter did not like them.  I swear I never intentionally influenced her to like real music (*joke*, I mean what I like), but equally I wouldn't have lied to her about liking them.  Had she liked them, I'd have happily taken her to see them albeit with my circumspect dial turned up to 11.

But a then 35-year old female friend of mine absolutely loved the Spice Girls but was too embarrassed to go on her own to see them play.  So she asked me if she could borrow my daughter for the night to be the Beard for her.  My daughter loved my friend so was happy to go along with it...the differing reviews when they got home were priceless!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Of my own volition I once bought tickets and attended a Bangles concert for personal enjoyment. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Of my own volition I once bought tickets and attended a Bangles concert for personal enjoyment. 

The opening act 5 Seconds of Summer were pretty good.  They remind me a lot of Blink 182 just a bit harder.  Won't be shocked if they break big soon.  To be honest 1D bored the ch,it out of me.  I know 2 of their songs and that's it.  The constant  and non stop screaming became quite annoying after about 5 minutes.  Oh well the girls loved it and that's what taking one for the team is all about.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts