Story of my life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Story of my life

Yep, 1D coming to MetLife for 2 shows this summer and of course both my girls love them.  Sorry Rusty but once stadium club seats drop to $150 on StubHub I'm going to have to jump on 4.

By the way I actually like the song Story of my life.  I believe it got good reviews overall.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Story of my life

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, 1D coming to MetLife for 2 shows this summer and of course both my girls love them.  Sorry Rusty but once stadium club seats drop to $150 on StubHub I'm going to have to jump on 4.

By the way I actually like the song Story of my life.  I believe it got good reviews overall.

[/QUOTE]

What on earth is "1D"?

Is that an STD? bawhaha

Anyone spending $150 on a concert ticket other than it being the Stones, is a moron. Plain and simple.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Come on, I'm sure you can get an STD for around $20 bucks or a 6 pack at most sleaze Bars.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What on earth is "1D"?

Is that an STD? bawhaha

Anyone spending $150 on a concert ticket other than it being the Stones, is a moron. Plain and simple.  

[/QUOTE]

Been awhile since you went to a concert at one of the big venues.  I believe on the last Stones Tour, the face value of the cheap seats exceeded $150.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What on earth is "1D"?

Is that an STD? bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

Been awhile since you went to a concert at one of the big venues.  I believe on the last Stones Tour, the face value of the cheap seats exceeded $150.

[/QUOTE]

The comment wasn't about ticket prices.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Every generation has a boy band they fall in love with, they cycle in, they cycle out.   

I hope your two girls appreciate the price of the tickets, and don't think that $150 is what you will hand them later on when they want to see a concert, but don't want to be seen with you.   You seem to get along great with them now, but that day will come.