The Amott Brothers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

The Amott Brothers

Not sure if you guys know who these two are you might but i think some people might be to old(no offense). But i thought id introduce something new to the forum. In my opinion the Amott brothers are perhaps two of the greatest guitarist i have had the pleasure of listening to. Michael is probably the most accomplished of the two, having been and found bands such as Carnage,carcass and arch enemy. The other brother chris has a much more diverse protfolio of bands that hes been in than Michael(genre wise anyways), having been in a couple bands( including being the second rythm guitar behind his brother michael in Arch enemy) such as armageddon and realeasing a solo album( with him as the vocalist as well as playing lead).  Let me know what you guys think, i look forward to the forums responses and hope you guys like the Amott brothers as much as i do. Im gonna leave some links to some of my favorite songs By the Amotts. Thanks guys, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGI99oJailw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EKVWlsxIpw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRl7EASnwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JUmk0ktzk&playnext=1&list=PL3ll9pBO_yXeMD3rtnEKgnLP34ZDBZrS5&feature=results_video

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: The Amott Brothers

Bellhorn, Even if you dont like the kind of music they play you gotta admit they are two very talented guitarists. Hell i hate the beatles and led zepplin but i respect thier talents.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Why do i get the feeling your just trying to pull my chain now. Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bellhorn is an annoying pest that comes on this forum because he lacks something in his life. Seems to be a person who has nothing better to do than try and irritate others. Best to just ignore , we have dealt with this type before on the Red Sox forums.

We have many good posters here. He is not one of them.

I will let you know what I think later when I have more time. I am sure others will too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bellhorn is an annoying pest that comes on this forum because he lacks something in his life. Seems to be a person who has nothing better to do than try and irritate others. Best to just ignore , we have dealt with this type before on the Red Sox forums.

We have many good posters here. He is not one of them.

I will let you know what I think later when I have more time. I am sure others will too.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on bellhorn Zilla. I dont know how anyone could say the Amotts are no good but now i know what the deal is.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bellhorn, even for a troll you are lame.  It's hard to believe you're even amusing yourself with this pathetic stuff.  Most sites would have banned you long before this, unfortunately this site is a little lacking in moderators.  Hopefully you'll be gone soon though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bellhorn, even for a troll you are lame.  It's hard to believe you're even amusing yourself with this pathetic stuff.  Most sites would have banned you long before this, unfortunately this site is a little lacking in moderators.  Hopefully you'll be gone soon though. 

[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt count on it. This site doesnt even have a ignore button yet. Banning someone seems almost impossible at this point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Its Crazy to think Bellhorn has 1900+ posts of well..Pretty much nothing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Bellhorn's words are a waste of room on a computer screen.  What's funny is that he makes fun of 'right-wing nitwits' elsewhere and then comes here to try to mock people who are just having a friendly discussion about music.  He's a sad little person.  Like most message board trolls.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Actually, that's pretty depressing when you think about it.  So let's not think about it.   Can't even imagine the boredom.   It's even boring me to write this .... hahahaha.   :D

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Yes, Bellhorn's words are a waste of room on a computer screen.  What's funny is that he makes fun of 'right-wing nitwits' elsewhere and then comes here to try to mock people who are just having a friendly discussion about music.  He's a sad little person.  Like most message board trolls.

I know you all put up with a lot of garbage on the Sox forum, but I didn't know you put up with this twit there, too.   

I'll tell you this much: the quality and content of (many) of the posts on the BDC forums would not be / and is not allowed on the front end of BDC.   Yesterday, there were PAGES and PAGES (no end, really) of postings removed from the comments on an article about the Warren / Brown election.   I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, the comments section was almost devoid of any comments.   There must have been some real doozies.  :)  I saw it late in the day, in the "free" BDC section.    Many of the comments seen in the Politics forum here would be long gone if they were posted in the Globe; the personal attacks alone would all be deleted, they are simply not tolerated.  

While there are comments deleted in the Globe (now fee-based, and I have an online subscription so I can read and post on articles), they are more civil and in some cases, actually worthwhile.   What a concept.  :D

Okay, enough about this.   Happy Monday.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Not sure if you guys know who these two are you might but i think some people might be to old(no offense). But i thought id introduce something new to the forum. In my opinion the Amott brothers are perhaps two of the greatest guitarist i have had the pleasure of listening to. Michael is probably the most accomplished of the two, having been and found bands such as Carnage,carcass and arch enemy. The other brother chris has a much more diverse protfolio of bands that hes been in than Michael(genre wise anyways), having been in a couple bands( including being the second rythm guitar behind his brother michael in Arch enemy) such as armageddon and realeasing a solo album( with him as the vocalist as well as playing lead).  Let me know what you guys think, i look forward to the forums responses and hope you guys like the Amott brothers as much as i do. Im gonna leave some links to some of my favorite songs By the Amotts. Thanks guys, ENJOY! 

Hi XR3,

Am not familiar with the Amotts, but I like being introduced to new music.   

Carcass is a bit out of my league ;)  --- but of all the tracks, "Well of Sadness" (Armageddon) would be my top choice; nice.    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Good stuff xX,

Well Of Sadness has an "Alice In Chains" sound to it.

I need to check out more of their songs....thanks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Glad you guys like It. :)

21. This post has been removed.