The CD's in your library you wouldn't be caught dead with in public.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The CD's in your library you wouldn't be caught dead with in public.

Poison's Greatest Hits
    Garbage
    Jewel - Pieces of you
    Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory
    Survivor - When seconds count
    Taylor Swift - Fearless......and I like it.
    Richard Marx - Rush street
    Michael Bolton - Time love and Tenderness

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: The CD's in your library you wouldn't be caught dead with in public.

That's a heck of a question, Tcal...I think I've managed to prune out most of the really embarrassing ones over the years.  Billy Idol 'Vital Idol', maybe?

One thing that sort of relates to that, when I got married and then had a daughter, I had sort of an issue about mixing their CD's in with mine.  It gave me a queasy feeling to file Hilary Duff next to the Eagles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

I own just about every U2, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones CD out there, along with CDs of many other classic rock artists (GNR, Metallica, Aerosmith, etc), but I also own most of the Bee Gees CDs.

As I couldn't get enough of their pre-disco music with songs such as Run To Me, Morning of My Life, and How Can you Mend A Broken Heart, and kinda got addicted to that group, I bought many of their CDs I should not have, particularly the ones where they sing with high falsetto voices . . . . trust me, too many CDs to name. I can handle some of those songs, but kinda have to play them in secret, and with the volume down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: The CD's in your library you wouldn't be caught dead with in public.:
    That's a heck of a question, Tcal...I think I've managed to prune out most of the really embarrassing ones over the years.  Billy Idol 'Vital Idol', maybe? One thing that sort of relates to that, when I got married and then had a daughter, I had sort of an issue about mixing their CD's in with mine.  It gave me a queasy feeling to file Hilary Duff next to the Eagles.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

To be honest Hfx I can't remember ever buying Michael Bolten.  I think it may of been my wife's and somehow through osmosis ended up mixed in with my stuff. 
    I think Richard Marx and Survivor were probably throw ins to reach the 15 choices for a Columbia House order, back in the day.  I got Taylor Swift for my Daughter's ( 5 and 8 ) but I admit I like it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits; whatever Talking Heads cd's I own.

That's about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Saturday Night Fever  soundtrack
    Rose Royce-In full bloom
    Michael Jackson-Thriller

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to The CD's in your library you wouldn't be caught dead with in public.:
    Poison's Greatest Hits Garbage Jewel - Pieces of you Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory Survivor - When seconds count Taylor Swift - Fearless......and I like it. Richard Marx - Rush street Michael Bolton - Time love and Tenderness
    Posted by Tcal2

OK, I'm an understanding guy ... but Michael Bolton?
    Turn in your badge and please leave the building.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

I'm sure I have some vinyl in storage that would make me blush, but my CD collection is clean.  I have to admit I've been harboring a desire to get a copy of 'Hotel California',  mainly to hear one song that they never play off of it.   I might blush a little if that got out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The comedy/Rap album "Two Live Jews"

Not because I am embarrassed  or anything...it's quite funny.

But it might offend some people to know I own this.

Other than that I can tell you, that I am not ashamed of anything in my collection...and it is not a small one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

The Essential Judds (free if anyone wants it ... )

Bryan Ferry / Roxy Music  (can't stand Bryan Ferry now for whatever reason)

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Greatest Hits (a long time ago I had a TP cd on the floor and in an off moment, one of my pets "went" on it!   I had to laugh b/c I had taken it out to get rid of it!   should have thrown this one out, too, while I was at it) 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Bob Carlisle-"Butterfly kisses" I needed to buy it for a video soundtrack we needed when I was at CSB. Yeah I should get rid of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Danity Kane's debut album AND their second one!  And I actually really like them (she said, bravely.)

Sections
Shortcuts