This is so extremely cool ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

This is so extremely cool ...

Only wish I lived closer to Toronto, Chicago or Denver.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1566545/the-replacements-return-for-riot-fest-dates

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: This is so extremely cool ...

Well, each city has a different lineup, and from the looks of it, Dinosaur Jr. is playing in two of the cities.  Nice.  I just read the "About" and the RiotFest festivals started out as a single city festival (Chicago) and expanded due to popular demand.  :)     You don't see too many festivals that have kept to their original mission / direction, as this one seems to have managed to do.   

Maybe Hfx will be willing to do a road trip and meet you in Toronto, since he's done 1,000 miles on his own to get to a rock concert in the past.   Laughing

Kids too young (or too old?) to take to a festival?  Not  the family vacation your wife has in mind?   Going to Williamsburg again or somethin'?   

"How can a nation be called great if its bread tastes like Kleenex?"    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:

Well, each city has a different lineup, and from the looks of it, Dinosaur Jr. is playing in two of the cities.  Nice.  I just read the "About" and the RiotFest festivals started out as a single city festival (Chicago) and expanded due to popular demand.  :)     You don't see too many festivals that have kept to their original mission / direction, as this one seems to have managed to do.   

Maybe Hfx will be willing to do a road trip and meet you in Toronto, since he's done 1,000 miles on his own to get to a rock concert in the past.   Laughing

Kids too young (or too old?) to take to a festival?  Not  the family vacation your wife has in mind?   Going to Williamsburg again or somethin'?   

"How can a nation be called great if its bread tastes like Kleenex?"    

How funny!! I live 30 minutes from Williamsburg!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

This is no small thing.  Paul and Tommy playing again as The Mats will be a huge draw (perhaps despite live performance was never really their strongest suit).

As a fan, I'd rather see a proper tour, but this is better than nothing, I guess.

Denver's looks like the lineup to see, by far.

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front-row seat."  - GC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

How funny!! I live 30 minutes from Williamsburg!!

I just lost it ... you really live right there?   Well, then, you really do have it ALL, don't you?!  Laughing
    My cousin moved to VA  (from NYC) and loves it.   (she's still a smart a**, though)

Lloyd, check out the other festival thread.   It's in your neck of the woods.  

Also, this fb page:

Williamsburg or bust.    

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamsburgOrBust

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

I hear SLim Dunlap is in pretty rough shape. Long live the MAts. One of the best Americna rock and roll bands ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I just lost it ... you really live right there?   Well, then, you really do have it ALL, don't you?!  Laughing
    My cousin moved to VA  (from NYC) and loves it.   (she's still a smart a**, though)

Lloyd, check out the other festival thread.   It's in your neck of the woods.  

Also, this fb page:

Williamsburg or bust.    

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamsburgOrBust

Will do! Yep, I'm in the Historic Triangle, about 20 minutes from the Yorktown Battlefield, where Cornwallis punted. Pretty cool  area, also 2 1/2 (minus traffic) from DC.

Sections
Shortcuts