Today's madness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Today's madness

I may have mentioned before that one of my best mates and flatmate is a very talented git and bass player and is doing very well with his current band.

I have no musical ability to speak of but spend most of my time with musicians and believe that, while not every musician is able or interested in composing, most can if they have the interest, time and support.  His band has 2 composers and they are both in top form....the band literally has new songs every week or two and they are all top shelf.  I'll try to post their latest and greatest.

I got him to agree to write a song with me this week....doesn't matter if it's good or not, it's about making an effort and learning.  

Draft title:  "33 stews". Geddit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Today's madness

Just a suggestion, Soincs...instead of sparking up all these individual threads, why not have your own little catchall blog thread.  If you do I promise I'll read it and post on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Today's madness

I hope that doesn't mean I'm annoying people, I really like the posters here!  It's just that I either have a little or a lot of time on my hands so will go weeks without posting here then post, to quote Barth Gimble, in a Puddle of Conciousness style.

Tom Waits episode!:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0E7x3Nqys&list=PL2ABE7CA971D24B7B

4. This post has been removed.