What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track)

In Response to Re: What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track):
    I'm almost certain it was Dwight Sings Buck . Either that or Gone (also Dwight Yoakam).
    Posted by p-mike
    Great album.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Re: What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track)

Driving home from NY yesterday... Listened to Bon Iver, by bon Iver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Spooky by Lush (my newest acquisition -- a steal I was lucky to find used)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I always liked how No Expectations was a blues type ballad in the #2 hole on that album.   No one did that during that era in rock.

Also, that's the start of a run of their best albums, IMO.  Beggar's right through Exile are the Stones at their peak.    Some of the odd choices on those albums make them more special, IMO.  It just somehow works.

That said, I like how Sticky Fingers closes with Moonlight Mile which is very much like a No Expectations kind of song.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track):
    In Response to Re: What is the last album you listened to from start to finish? (and that means every track) : WOW! Me too, and I'm talkin' last night.  You're scaring me mojo! Saw the tour way back when.  The Cars backed him up at the Music Hall (now the Wang), when they were nobody.  I recall hating them, then.  We were tripping. We wanted Robin. What a f'ing album.  A genuine work of art.  Now, find 5 people who've ever heard of him.  But they all have heard of Procol Harem!  Weird huh?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

That is strange.Out of the thousands and thousands of albums available,we were listening to the same one.Especially an album that came out about 28 years ago.But it's still a classic!
     HfxSox mentioned that he's a Robin Trower fan too.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

between last nights ride home from work and todays ride in to work  I listened to "Mars Needs Guitars" by the Hoodoo Gurus. Still one of my favorite albums ever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Finley Quaye  -- Best of the Epic Years

Epic Years

I had downloaded 5 songs from this album last year and I'd always wished I'd gotten the whole, so I recently filled in the rest of the album. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

I must be a throwback because listening to an album in full - both sides of the vinyl, that is - is my most common way of listening to music.

Second most common is 7" singles.

Sections
Shortcuts