What is your favourite-ever song? Why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: What is your favourite-ever song? Why?

In response to yogafriend's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Gotta be Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath or Needle and the Damage done by Neil Young. It's a toss up. Those are the two songs that ever touched my soul.

Very_funny.   I thought there was a truce.   C'mon.   Try a little tenderness. 

What the blank is going on here?    Why are all these old threads being recycled?   I can see I never answered this thread; it's too personal.    :)    

There is a new poster posting on old threads. Someone's late to the party.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

There is no way to choose only one. Just like I could never choose one artist/band. My musical tastes are too wide and varied for that so I'll just say it was the last thing I was listening to in the car. "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" - a duet by Ray Charles and Bonnie Raitt. Ray has always been a favorite of mine and I've been in love with Bonnie since the early 70's when I first heard her voice.

By the way, what's wrong with someone responding to older threads. If I haven't seen it before then it's new to me. Also, I hope this is not like the some of the sports forums where you need half a gazillon posts to your credit before your opinion is "respected".

Sorry for spouting off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

There is no way to choose only one. Just like I could never choose one artist/band. My musical tastes are too wide and varied for that so I'll just say it was the last thing I was listening to in the car. "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" - a duet by Ray Charles and Bonnie Raitt. Ray has always been a favorite of mine and I've been in love with Bonnie since the early 70's when I first heard her voice.

By the way, what's wrong with someone responding to older threads. If I haven't seen it before then it's new to me. Also, I hope this is not like the some of the sports forums where you need half a gazillon posts to your credit before your opinion is "respected".

Sorry for spouting off.

There is nothing really wrong with responding to old posts. But for regular posters, it can be a bit confusing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Sorry for spouting off.

There is nothing really wrong with responding to old posts. But for regular posters, it can be a bit confusing.

Sorry, again. This thread was near the top so I threw in my $.02. Guess I should check the start dates so I don't offend.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

I can't pick one, here's a few

Juicy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0ObL56C0A

Diminuendo and Crescendo in Blue - the live version is even better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgow060zOg

Say it to Me Now

http://vimeo.com/16054960

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Sorry for spouting off.

Sorry, again. This thread was near the top so I threw in my $.02. Guess I should check the start dates so I don't offend.

I was the one who brought it up, and didn't mean that it was offensive.  Sorry if it came across that way. 

No problem, and you didn't (and haven't) offended.   One post was from a year ago, however, and if you posted here frequently, it's a little offputting.   Like 5 in a row were dredged up from 6 months to a year ago ... so you sometimes wonder.    We have current posts and they end up getting buried in favor of these old posts, and for the regular posters, it's got a "been there" feeling.

Sometimes, the ship has sailed on some of the older posts, if you know what I mean.   But it's certainly not offensive. 

NOTE: I never responded to this thread b/c I feel as you do, it's not a question I choose to force myself to answer.   And I feel the same way now as I did 6 months ago.  :)  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

There is no way to choose only one. Just like I could never choose one artist/band. My musical tastes are too wide and varied for that so I'll just say it was the last thing I was listening to in the car. 

It is impossible for most people, I get that.  But I like to ask people such questions and when they balk - and they often do - I tell them I'm not going to judge their answer but their first/gun at their head answer is often interesting to them and me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

OK, I'll play.

Little Baby - Howlin' Wolf.

The Wolf is my favorite artist and this song is always fun to listen to. Don't need much more reason than that. Now you can remove the gun from my head ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zt0OpRFQ8I

Sections
Shortcuts