What was the first Album that truly dissappointed you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What was the first Album that truly dissappointed you.

I'm in my mid 40's so my appreciation of music started, I'd say mid to late 70's.  I can remember my brother buying the new Aerosmith album at the local Head Shop/Record store.  We got home listened and it sucked.  I guess I was too young to understand how important Joe Perry was to the band.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: What was the first Album that truly dissappointed you.

Sadly - I have to agree that Hot Space was an absolute disappointment.

Actually liked Night in the Ruts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This wasn't a bad album, there were just no songs that stood out to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Had it on vinyl. Never bothered to spend the money to get it on CD. It has possibly two decent songs on it.

Not sure if I would be allowed to show the album cover, but Lennon's 'Two Virgins' is just awful.

I like 'In- Gadda- Da -Vidi'...I'm not sure why people dislike it, it is a Hippie era classic. I always thought Iron Butterfly is the missing link between Psychedlic Rock and Heavy Metal.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re:  In-a-Gada-da-Vida -- what do you expect from a song that was recorded when at least one of the players was so wasted he could not pronounce the main lyric of the song ("In the garden of Eden").  From the interviews I've heard, they all heard the cut after they'd somewhat sobered up and thought about trying to re-record it, but then decided it sounded cool the way it was.

Good times!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

For me, it was "Don't Look Back," Boston's second album. Their debut was fantastic -- one of the best debut albums ever, IMO. But the follow-up, and really everything that followed, was a true disappointment.