Which Musicians Do The Best Theatrics in Concert, TV, or Video?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Which Musicians Do The Best Theatrics in Concert, TV, or Video?

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I think Peter Gabriel is a good example of an artist who has used visuals and theatrics as an artistic extension of his music.  Kiss, meanwhile, I think of as using their show for trash, flash and cash.

".....trash, flash and cash."  LOL!  Very Good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I think Peter Gabriel is a good example of an artist who has used visuals and theatrics as an artistic extension of his music.  Kiss, meanwhile, I think of as using their show for trash, flash and cash.

"You can't just walk onto stage in a red dress and a fox head without telling the band.  We demand to be told!" - Phil Collins

That is pretty funny also.   I guess in some situations I would have to be at the performance to see if the theatrics were artistic or cheesey.  But then again, I could go for a good laugh, here and there, anyway.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

"You can't just walk onto stage in a red dress and a fox head without telling the band.  We demand to be told!" - Phil Collins

Hahahahaha  Nice

Sections
Shortcuts