Which Musicians Do The Best Theatrics in Concert, TV, or Video?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Which Musicians Do The Best Theatrics in Concert, TV, or Video?

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Peter Gabriel is a good example of an artist who has used visuals and theatrics as an artistic extension of his music.  Kiss, meanwhile, I think of as using their show for trash, flash and cash.

[/QUOTE]  ".....trash, flash and cash."  LOL!  Very Good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think Peter Gabriel is a good example of an artist who has used visuals and theatrics as an artistic extension of his music.  Kiss, meanwhile, I think of as using their show for trash, flash and cash.

[/QUOTE]

"You can't just walk onto stage in a red dress and a fox head without telling the band.  We demand to be told!" - Phil Collins

[/QUOTE]   That is pretty funny also.   I guess in some situations I would have to be at the performance to see if the theatrics were artistic or cheesey.  But then again, I could go for a good laugh, here and there, anyway.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"You can't just walk onto stage in a red dress and a fox head without telling the band.  We demand to be told!" - Phil Collins

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha  Nice