Worst song of all time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Worst song of all time

What makes a song one of the worst? Is it the repetition of an ear-worm hook and melody? Or is it the fact that every single human being on the planet falls in love with the song, convincing themselves that dancing awkwardly with other people is a cool thing to do?

You tell us: what is the worst song of all time?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alm529. Show alm529's posts

Worst song of all time

"Janie's Got a Gun"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boll023. Show boll023's posts

Worst song of all time

*You light up my Life" makes me want to commit a double felony with one light- arson and murder, although I'm sure Debbie Boone is a very nice person when she isn't singing or pushing the the Evangelical agenda down our throats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from girldog. Show girldog's posts

Worst song of all time

I thought that vidoe was a joke until I read some of the comments re David Hasselhoff- "this man keeps me alive"!! sad, very very sad-but funny-thanks for the chuckle

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from girldog. Show girldog's posts

Worst song of all time

Hey-how about showing a little respect for old aunts at weddings! We always have lots of fun dancing to WE ARE FAMILY...I got all my sisters with me....we are family....get up everybody and DAAAANNNNCCCEEE. I'll be singing that song all day now, oh the memories!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from woozlewuzzle. Show woozlewuzzle's posts

Worst song of all time

Yesss! Such an utterly repulsive, idiotic song --almost as bad as Enya's "Orinoco Flow"--to my mind THE most irritating, incomprehensible, unmusical piece of rubbish out there, unless you count "Celebrate" [good times, come on...] . Eww! I told the band at my wedding that they would not get paid if they played it. They were greatly relieved not to have to.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patschamps3638. Show patschamps3638's posts

Worst song of all time

dreadful song.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patschamps3638. Show patschamps3638's posts

Worst song of all time

I think Fergie could be the worst of all the comercialized crap.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from girldog. Show girldog's posts

Worst song of all time

What evengelical agenda? Isn't that the love song from Terms of Endearment?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boll023. Show boll023's posts

Worst song of all time

No, it's the Theme song from the awful movie of the same name.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendrguitplayr. Show fendrguitplayr's posts

Worst song of all time

"Feelings" by Morris Albert gets my vote.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmellon. Show kmellon's posts

Worst song of all time

We Built this City on Rock N Roll and Rock N Roll Hootchie Goo-Unbearable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bikel. Show bikel's posts

Worst song of all time

Dumbest lyrics ever = Sade, "Smooth Operator"...("coast to coast LA to Chicago...).

Most annoying recent song - Oh Delilah by the clean T-shirts. (Instant headache).

Worst songs of all time would have to include: "More than a woman" BGs, (in fact all BGs songs) (Make that all DISCO songs.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxjim3000. Show bosoxjim3000's posts

Worst song of all time

Zip-Zap Rap, by Devastatin� Dave the Turntable Slave.

He does win for best rap name ever though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetlefShcremph. Show DetlefShcremph's posts

Worst song of all time

I'd like to vote for that song where the chorus is "I hope you daaaaaaaaance"; i have no idea what the name of the song is, or who sings it, but it makes me physically ill to hear it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from buggie10. Show buggie10's posts

Worst song of all time

The worst song of all time is Photograph by Nickelback, the worst band of all time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

Worst song of all time

I've got a bone to pick with ANYONE dissing Warren Zevon.  Werewolves was not even close to being his best song, but to go beyond saying it sucks, which isn't even true, to saying it's the worst of all time?  F U!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TJBatson. Show TJBatson's posts

Worst song of all time

[Quote]The worst song of all time is Photograph by Nickelback, the worst band of all time.[/Quote]

You are soooo right -
    who the hell bought Millions of their CDS????
    This band is PURE CRAP and I change the station every time one of their annoying songs is played

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Worst song of all time

My vote for worst song goes to 'You Spin Me Round' by Dead or Alive.

You spin me right round,
    Baby right round
    Like a record baby,
    Right round, round round

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

Worst song of all time

Lee Greenwood-"God Bless the USA"
    Anything by Toby Keith

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cunnil. Show cunnil's posts

Worst song of all time

"I'm not in love", by 10CC. or "Copacabana"...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rufus617. Show rufus617's posts

Worst song of all time

ANY rap song. Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks. Who Let the Dogs Out. Fergie's bizarre ode to a "step blanket" whatever that is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Worst song of all time

Sk8r Boi.

1. Just look at the spelling. There's no real need to continue, but the song is so awful, I can't help myself. Also, I may have spelled it wrong. I don't care if I did.
    2. It gets stuck in your head for DAYS.
    3. What starts out as this lovely little song about not judging people based on their income or outward appearance turns into "Ha, ha! Your boyfriend is with me now!!!!"

Every time I hear that crap, I wish someone would punch Avril in the face.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

Worst song of all time

TOOL : Lateralus Album
    Track 13 Faaip De Oiad

Not even a song but a diatribe about Area 51 you can't really hear clearly over the constant drumming and synthesizer effects.

Sections
Shortcuts