Worst song of all time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samcdon76. Show samcdon76's posts

Worst song of all time

Worst song of all time...without a doubt...that stooooopid Spice Girls song... "If you wanna be my lover...." thankfully can't recall the actual title. However, it's now stuck in my head. Thank God for iTunes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jumc-14. Show Jumc-14's posts

Worst song of all time

nothin my love can't fix for you by joey lawrence

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allstonian. Show allstonian's posts

Worst song of all time

[Quote]Anything by Celine Dion, the Human Whoop and Scoop Machine. Her version of "All by Myself" is popular music's nadir--its counterpart to a John Water's film in the hands of Jerry Lewis.[/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allstonian. Show allstonian's posts

Worst song of all time

[Quote]Anything by Celine Dion, the Human Whoop and Scoop Machine. Her version of "All by Myself" is popular music's nadir--its counterpart to a John Water's film in the hands of Jerry Lewis.[/Quote]

Jerry Lewis is one of the best film mkaers of all times...I think perhaps you meant this the other way around!!! And yes, Dion is a cancer upon music.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD2484. Show BigD2484's posts

Worst song of all time

Oh where do i start........

R.E.M. - "Everybody Hurts" ... This is the perfect song to have on if you want to commit suicide.

Fergie - "Fergilicious" ... Tasty is spelled T-A-S-T-Y not T-A-S-T-E-Y ..... enough said.

James Blunt - "You're Beautiful" ... Without a doubt one of the most ANNOYING songs EVER .... Don't really know how it got so popular.

Billy Ray Cyrus - "Achy Breaky Heart" ... Just plain AWEFUL! Not to mention he's trying to revive his career by whoring out his daughter, who should be on this list too but I don't know the names of her songs.

Shakira - "Hips Don't Lie" ... Ummmm yeah they do!!!

Ashlee Simpson ... No song in particular but pretty much every one. Remind me again why she has a recording contract.

Mariah Carey - "We Belong Together" ... When will she just GO AWAY?

Paris Hilton - "Stars Are Blind" ... Aparantly they are deaf too.

Daniel Powder - "Bad Day" ... Ok, I'll admit that it was a good song for the people that got kicked off American Idol ... but after the 27th time hearing it on the radio in the same hour you'll start to have a Bad Day.

Michael Bolton - "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" ... Just plain AWEFUL!!!

Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend" ... "Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend.." well guess what Avril? We don't like you so it doesn't matter! Go hang out with your Sk8er Boi!

Kanye West - "Gold Digger" ... He just needs to get over himself.....he's not that good. And Jamie Foxx......stick to acting.

Toby Keith - EVERY SONG ... F.U.T.K.

OutKast - "Hey Ya" ... Sooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!! And NO! I won't shake it like a Poloroid picture!

Poison - "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" ... I'm a child of the 80's but this song is just CHEESY!! Plus it was played in EVERY scene of VH1's Rock of Love.

Celine Dion - "My Heart Will Go On" ... Even Celine can't possibly still like this song. She's probably one of the biggest, hottest messes and a complete FREAK SHOW, but she does have an amazing voice. Probably because she beats her chest when she sings to force her voice out.

I know I might get some hate comments for this one:

ANYTHING by Bruce Springstein ..... WHY is he "The Boss?!?!?" He shouldn't be. He might have 2 good songs.......THATS IT!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed37. Show Ed37's posts

Worst song of all time

Ruben Stoddard's "I'm Sorry 2004." You know what? I think that's the title, but man that Ruben Stoddard song was horrible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deltatd. Show deltatd's posts

Worst song of all time

The Pina Colada Song by Rupert Holmes. Cheese to the highest power.

The only time that guy saw the dunes on the Cape was in his early teen years, with a magazine in tow. And, yes, his ideal woman has "half a brain." As he does.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Worst song of all time

Who remembers this treacle?

Shannon is gone I heard she's drifting out to sea
    She always loved to swim away
    Maybe she'll find an island with a shady tree
    Just like the one in our backyard

Kill me now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtstuart. Show mtstuart's posts

Worst song of all time

Beyonces if i were a boy may not be the worst song of all time but its making a case for itself real fast. I agree with who let the dogs out by the baha men, that song is just retarted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruemmerei. Show bruemmerei's posts

Worst song of all time

"Having My Baby" by Paul Anka. *cringe*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from spaceman66. Show spaceman66's posts

Worst song of all time

Remember the disco song, whose entire lyrics were "fly robin fly, up up to the sky. That has got to be the VERY WORST SONG.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Worst song of all time

Stand by Your Man
    First the woman who sang it was married several times.
    Second,it has this line which is repeated several times:
    He's only a man.
    Now, if the song was titled Stand by Your Woman and had the same line,would it be sung and resung over and over?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shockednotawed. Show shockednotawed's posts

Worst song of all time

"Muskrat Love" -- that was easy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from spedness85. Show spedness85's posts

Worst song of all time

Who was that guy that sang: "One..something.. . for me four repeat steps one through three five make you fall in love with me.... if ever i believe my work is done then i staaaaart back at ...one?! God I hated that song.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkstraw. Show jkstraw's posts

Worst song of all time

Worst song that was so popular?

Hotel California

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeanneC. Show JeanneC's posts

Worst song of all time

OK folks, let's reach back into those repressed memories....that's it, careful now, no need to to dance on the mental minefields...
    "Muskrat Love"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lyndaearthsong. Show lyndaearthsong's posts

Worst song of all time

BUTTERFLY KISSES AND THAT SONG BY LEE GREENWOOD,"I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN;;;SUCH SACCHARIN SENTIMENTALITY; ALSO ANY SONG BY BOBBY VINTON.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lyndaearthsong. Show lyndaearthsong's posts

Worst song of all time

I FORGOT;GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER; THANX FOR REMINDING ME.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Worst song of all time

Here are a few that suck pretty bad.

Sussudio-by Phil Collins has always bugged the hell out of me.

That Christmas song by New Kids on the Block-I think it is called Funky, Funky Christmas. Fortunately it was never played much-but boy it sucked.

Britney Spears has a new song called Womanizer where she just says the word womanizer over and over and.... well it sucks... like the rest of her music.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from colekillahsonn. Show colekillahsonn's posts

Worst song of all time

"Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" by Meatloaf is classic!! its so much fun!! i was at a wedding, and everyone was hammered.. the DJ gave the brides parents each a microphone, and they went back and forth with the song. everyone joined in. it was a blast.

worst song ever for me is probably "pop" by n*sync. effin' terrible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from twangy. Show twangy's posts

Worst song of all time

how about ANYTHING by U2, especially JUNK like "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and a ton of others duds....talk about pretentious and boring.......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SweetScarlette. Show SweetScarlette's posts

Worst song of all time

Anything by Donnie and Marie
    "Ben" by Michael Jackson
    Any C & W "patriot" "song"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from colekillahsonn. Show colekillahsonn's posts

Worst song of all time

twangy, i agree. U2 is the worst.
    i want to shave bono's head and stomp his sunglasses.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giordana. Show Giordana's posts

Worst song of all time

"I'm Too Sexy"

"Skyzoo;" it's disco, with kazoos.

"People are Still Having Sex", a very creepy techno song from the early 1990s.

"Timothy," a heartwarming song about mine collapses and cannibalism.

"He Hit Me, and it Felt Like a Kiss," a real song from the 1950s.

"The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald." I hated it more when I found out it was about a real incident.

"Santa Baby" as sung by a male country-western singer. I hope it wasn't Kenny Chesney.

Various hyper-patriotic Country-Western songs.

For a long time, I thought that Phill Collins' "Sissudio" was called "Studio", and I wondered why he stuttered when he sang it.

Sections
Shortcuts