You have been selected

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

You have been selected

Let's say you were on a team of bloggers (not rivals) and you agreed that you would each cover one or two bands for the overall music blog. 

You'd become the resident expert; be responsible to either write a blog entry (an essay of your choice about the band, relating to the past or present) on a rotating basis; answer questions when they came up; be up to speed on all of their albums (know them inside out); and keep up with new music (if the band you were covering were still active (it doesn't have to be); and attend concerts.   In short, you're the guru. 

One band might be all you'd want to cover, but two is the limit. 

Who would you choose? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: You have been selected

1. Wilco

2. My Morning Jacket

(sticking with current bands)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Does it have to be a band? A band that works strictly as a unit and not a front man/woman with a band?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Does it have to be a band? A band that works strictly as a unit and not a front man/woman with a band?

A front / person with a band is fine.   Can't see any reason to exclude them.

As long as the artist has made albums that are distinguishable.  Sure, if it's a front "person" that works with a band (a la Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen) that's fine.    Alison Krauss, IMO, would be okay, too, but *all* Union Station, Cox Family, solo, etc. albums would have to be included in the sphere of knowledge.   Hope this helps.   I could have said "artist" rather than band, but I used "band" as a catch-all in this case. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Neil Young

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Def Leppard

Sections
Shortcuts