You win, You now get to select the one RnR song that goes aboard Deep Space Voyager #9. Your Choice is....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You win, You now get to select the one RnR song that goes aboard Deep Space Voyager #9. Your Choice is....

Bruce - Born to Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: You win, You now get to select the one RnR song that goes aboard Deep Space Voyager #9. Your Choice is....

I suspect that extraterrestrials would not have mastered the English language ( or any other human tongue) , so with that in mind let's send out an instrumental.

I vote for 'Theme From Hawaii Five-O.'

Brilliant song and wouldn't it be funny if the first words uttered from an extraterrestrial to an earthling were , "Book 'em Danno!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: You win, You now get to select the one RnR song that goes aboard Deep Space Voyager #9. Your Choice is....

I have to go with an oldie-but-greatie:

Buddy Holly - "Rave On"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I'd probably go with BB King's "The thrill is gone".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

We Are The World - not. Its got to be the Stones. Can't You Here Me Knockin. I love that song. It shouldn't just be ON DSV9. They should continuously broadcast it to the entire universe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

"That's All Right" - Elvis Presley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWgprZu4Hk4

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: You win, You now get to select the one RnR song that goes aboard Deep Space Voyager #9. Your Choice is....:
    [QUOTE]We Are The World - not. Its got to be the Stones. Can't You Here Me Knockin. I love that song. It shouldn't just be ON DSV9. They should continuously broadcast it to the entire universe.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Good call,I actually considered saying that song too along with Deep Purple's "Space Truckin".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Nowhere Man - Beatles

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

One song - that's tough.

Beatles - A Day in the Life

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Cult of Personality - Living Colour 

OR 

The National Anthem - aliens could certainly sing it better than any earthling.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This is one of those topics that could drive you crazy if you think about it too much, so I'm going to say Elvis Presley's Guitar Man and just leave it at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Or maybe Steppenwolf's Born to be wild.  That should make the little green dudes peg the hyper drive throttle.

14. This post has been removed.