Your favorite boy band moment?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

Your favorite boy band moment?

With the news of the "The Package" tour featuring The New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men, we want to know: What's your favorite moment in boy band history? Your favorite boy band? Come on. You know you want to share.

Oh, and check out our timeline of memorable moments in boy band history while you're at it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Your favorite boy band moment?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Uhm, yah...obviously BDCFeaturesEditor never reads the post's here.

When and if a plane carrying The New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz to Men all crash and burn in a private jet - that would be my favorite boy band moment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Can't say.

As I've never even had a "bad" boy band moment....nevermind a good one.

I'll tell you about my worst Disco nightmare....but I hate to admit that I actually stepped foot in a Disco , even though I was there only about 5 minutes.

By the 1990s , I was too smart to do anything but ignore boy bands and understand that it was just the latest way to exploit the music buying public into spending money on another fad.

Remember when Frank Sinatra said Rock 'n'Roll was a "fad?"....some fad.....over 50 years later , it's still great. Boy bands , a mere blip on the musical radar screen....lasted too long, but missed by too few to be relevant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

My favorite "Boy band" moment is changing the radio station the moment I hear one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Tough crowd here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcortez15. Show dcortez15's posts

New Kids of course!

I was 13 and what else does a pre-teen girl have to keep herself busy! Great memories, parent's tolerated my wall to wall posters and buttons the size of individual pizzas. I still have my scrapbook with hearts and scibbles all over. I went to 3 concerts back in '09 one of them with my husband and we had a great time! I already have my tickets for the Package tour. And if there are any intelligent men out there that want to meet women go to these concerts! My husband got lots of love when we went :) gave him an ego for days.

Ignoring the immature comments on here. Seriously relax you don't like them then don't comment. Be an adult not a mass****.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harryduke. Show harryduke's posts

The Beatles wrote their own music and played their own instruments . Became the best selling at of all time. Its an insult to call them a boy band -- St Pepper voted greatest album of all time and they were voted best group of  all time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to dcortez15's comment:

I was 13 and what else does a pre-teen girl have to keep herself busy! Great memories, parent's tolerated my wall to wall posters and buttons the size of individual pizzas. I still have my scrapbook with hearts and scibbles all over. I went to 3 concerts back in '09 one of them with my husband and we had a great time! I already have my tickets for the Package tour. And if there are any intelligent men out there that want to meet women go to these concerts! My husband got lots of love when we went :) gave him an ego for days.

Ignoring the immature comments on here. Seriously relax you don't like them then don't comment. Be an adult not a mass****.

You have one (1) post to your name. Some of us have over 10,000. I know the board rules. I can voice my opinion. I have that option, as do you.

Seriously , should you be here scolding people who post here daily?

What's immature about voicing your opinion about something? No board rules are broken by anyone who says they don't like a particular type of music, and feels compelled to let it be known.

Fell free to throw stones at Led Zeppelin....but, that's been done , too. Some agree , some don't. They have that right....both sides.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to harryduke's comment:

The Beatles wrote their own music and played their own instruments . Became the best selling at of all time. Its an insult to call them a boy band -- St Pepper voted greatest album of all time and they were voted best group of  all time.

Who said the Beatles were a "Boy Band" and where can I find them?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to dcortez15's comment:

Seriously, you have the nerve to use the word immature when you type mass***? Hope you and your hubby enjoyed the boys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:

With the news of the "The Package" tour featuring The New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men, we want to know: What's your favorite moment in boy band history? Your favorite boy band? Come on. You know you want to share.

Oh, and check out our timeline of memorable moments in boy band history while you're at it.

Thank you so much for such an invigorating topic. Next on tap, we will be chatting the importance of Simon Cowell on the evolution of music.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

Thank you so much for such an invigorating topic. Next on tap, we will be chatting the importance of Simon Cowell on the evolution of music.

Very funny!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

Nice one, Jess!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fjpatriot. Show fjpatriot's posts

On SouthPark when Fingerbang debued, that was priceless :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Today is the first time I've posted here in months.  The posters are pretty cool, but just don't share my taste in music much. Thought I'd check in, and the first three posts I see are about the Grammy Awards and boy bands started by the BDC.

If the BDC wants to seed the board, why not get a music lover to seed it, not this sort of rubbish. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'll tell you about my worst Disco nightmare....but I hate to admit that I actually stepped foot in a Disco , even though I was there only about 5 minutes.

Dude. Discos were where the girls were so that's where WE were. After fortifying ourselves with enough Miller High Life to kill a moose so we really didn't care what the music sounded like or even what the girls looked like so much.

Sadly (and comically) I never really learned how to dance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Favorite boy band moment was when the Bay City Rollers hit the U.S. and were supposed to be the next big thing.

Heh.