Your spending a year on a desert Island. Which groups album collection do you bring if you had your choice of one? The Who...The Stones...Led Zeppelin...The Beatles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Your spending a ye...

I apologize if this question has been asked already but I went kinda far back and didn't notice any threads pitting the big 4 against each other.   My choice would be Led Zeppelin. 

1) Zeppelin
    2) Beatles
    3) Who
    4) Stones

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Re: Your spending a year on a desert Island. Which groups album collection do you bring if you had your choice of one? The Wh...

From that list I would also go for Led Zeppelin. But Pink Floyd is what I would like. All their songs on their albums blend into each other, so it's like you're listening to one long song.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Your spending a year on a desert Island. Which groups album collection do you bring if you had your choice of one? The Wh...

It's tough.

I'd say The Who or The Beatles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Full collections:

Beatles
    Who
    Led Zep
    Kinks
    Queen
    Aerosmith
    Cheap Trick
    Enuff z'Nuff

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Your spending a year on a desert Island. Which groups album collection do you bring if you had your choice of one? The Who...The Stones...Led Zeppelin...The Beatles:
    Full collections: Beatles Who Led Zep Kinks Queen Aerosmith Cheap Trick Enuff z'Nuff
    Posted by jesseyeric

I agree with the first five and I'd have add Pink Floyd and the Moody Blues.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Nice thread T-cal (and I love your work in the Pats' forum), but if I had to choose, it wouldn't be any of those.

I'm saying Warren Zevon.

Who's with me?

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Stones not even close.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Beatles, not even close

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Deep Purple
    Rush
    Uriah Heep
    Pink Floyd
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Scorpions
    Rainbow

Any of the above will do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Given only one choice:

Pink Floyd.

Hands down.

Sections
Shortcuts