Your top 5 favorite classical pieces

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces:
    In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : I had a friend who listened only to mozart during her pregnancy. When the child was six, he listened to Mozart's Requem Mass in D minor for the first time. Dropped stone dead.
    Posted by ForumCleaner

I hope I am reading this wrong because otherwise this is a depressing story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : I hope I am reading this wrong because otherwise this is a depressing story.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I swear on the soul of the dead child, this story is true. Listening to Mozart kills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : I hope I am reading this wrong because otherwise this is a depressing story.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I was thinking the same thing ... maybe I misunderstood.

Forum Cleaner, that is a very bizarre, and tragic story! 

On another note, I have to say, Mozart is not one of my favorite composers. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : I swear on the soul of the dead child, this story is true. Listening to Mozart kills.
    Posted by ForumCleaner

I believe you - but did you really need to share? No disrespect, but no dead children stories for me - please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : I believe you - but did you really need to share? No disrespect, but no dead children stories for me - please.
    Posted by jesseyeric

How can I not share this story, when so many other children may be struck dead by Mozart's requiem in D minor? The word must get out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Mozart didn't kill me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Mozart didn't kill me.
    Posted by jesseyeric

You got lucky.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Your top 5 favorite classical pieces : You got lucky.
    Posted by ForumCleaner

My middle name

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerbs. Show gerbs's posts

Mozart doesn't kill.  Neither does Black Sabbath or Dungeons & Dragons.  So then what could it have been about the Requiem, the morbid melodies or the evocative Latin text?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Mozart doesn't kill.  Neither does Black Sabbath or Dungeons & Dragons.  So then what could it have been about the Requiem, the morbid melodies or the evocative Latin text?
    Posted by gerbs

Music is powerful, just like Monteverdi's use of tritones have been known to summon the devil, The Requiem Mass can stop a person's heart.

Sababth and Dungeons and Dragons don't kill people, they cause people to commit murder.

Sections
Shortcuts