Zillagod and jesseyeric: MIA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Zillagod and jesseyeric: MIA

I'm afraid the big changes made to the BDC forums have driven away our founding fathers. Most disappointing is how this occurred shortly after their emotional reunion took place. I am sending out this special song to the two great posters who were the driving forces in breathing life into the music forum. Please come back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsKDaQIX54

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Zillagod and jesseyeric: MIA

Jess, we missed ya buddy!. Looks like Zilla could be gone for good. I think all the changes to the forums were just too much for him. We need you guys back. The music forum ain't the same without you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Does this mean the rest of us are chopped liver?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course not! But I do miss our two founders. It really looks as if Zilla may never return. We still have a good group but the turmoil of the forum changes seems to have really put a crimp on us. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm just waiting for another philosophy-prone subject...   

[/QUOTE]

Why not get out of "react" mode and be proactive and start a thread.   If you want to discuss something on a philosophical level, then what are you "waiting" for?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to yogafriend's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course not! But I do miss our two founders. It really looks as if Zilla may never return. We still have a good group but the turmoil of the forum changes seems to have really put a crimp on us. 

[/QUOTE]

I was just kidding (and surprised that the emoticons were working -- it's been a while).   Your sincerity speaks for itself, and I know you value everyone here.   Believe me, I feel just as forlorn as you do re: Zilla, let alone JE, but I have not given up hope.   One thing I do know for certain:  Zilla didn't leave this forum b/c of anyone here.   I agree that the BDC transition has been very discouraging, and even now, I have continued issues, although I seem to be able to resolve them.  

In the meantime, our founders may be gone, but certainly not forgotten, and all we can do is carry on.  I'm not particularly motivated to start any threads, because honestly, no one seems to be dropping by.  

We also haven't seen MrMojo in a very long time, although this may be a busy time of year for him, work-wise.  Not sure if he's been seen on the Sox forum, but I hope he's okay.   

Maybe a light-hearted song thread will get a few people to come out of the wood work.  

7. This post has been removed.