1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

29 Newbury in Boston

Has anyone on this forum been here?Have any experience with it? I am looking for upscale and romantic. Is this the place?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Re: 29 Newbury in Boston

Thank you. I already considered No 9 Park, but their menu is not in my fiance's speed. 29Newbury's menu looked more to his taste. I will keep looking and maybe go into the suburbs. Much thanks anyhow.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: 29 Newbury in Boston

I've never been to 29, but I did just go to Top of the Hub (very short distance from Newbury) with my SIL on our day in Boston.  Had an awesome time!  Great food, service, and had we been with our husbands, would have been pretty romatic, lol. :)  Anyway, you'll read very mixed reviews, but I've been there over the years and their quality has gone up and down so you can't really go by old reviews (which were terrible, deservedly).  Here we are just a couple of months ago having had a fabulous meal. Oh, and they have a Prix Fixe menu for lunch, too, that's a great deal.