1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCSwati. Show BDCSwati's posts

Are you a fan of tapas? Which restaurant is your favorite?

Boston is swarming with great options for delicious samplings of small plates. Do you have a go-to spot? What makes it a favorite? Is there a restaurant you've been meaning to go to? Share your thoughts with us.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheppardr. Show sheppardr's posts

Re: Are you a fan of tapas? Which restaurant is your favorite?

My favorite Chinese is in Peabody...Sue Changs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Huge fan of tapas! My favorite in Boston is Masa. Toro is a close second.

Never been to hot pot buffet, but buffet sounds like the opposite of tapas. Do they also serve tapas there? Sue Changs has great chinese but again, no tapas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Does Dim Sum count as Tapas? Went to China Pearl 2 in Woburn recently. Excellent choice. Long waiting though. We used to go to Chinatown for Dim Sum, but were excited to find this "pearl" close by. Just as good as any Chinatown restaurant. And better, since there are no parking problems.
    Also, even though it is not Tapas. We used to go to Boston for Pho. Found a little gem right here on the North Shore. Pho Tripple 888 in Peabody, Rt. 1 South. Excellent. Much better atmosphere than any of the Boston places. Plenty of parking and their soups were delicious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Tapas are the easiest treats to make for yourself - make them in my kitchen quite often & they're yum!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Huge fan of tapas! My favorite in Boston is Masa. Toro is a close second.

Never been to hot pot buffet, but buffet sounds like the opposite of tapas. Do they also serve tapas there? Sue Changs has great chinese but again, no tapas.

Well..technically you are right..but tapas is really just Spanish for appetizer or "small plate".  So..I would think any Chinese or Asian restaurant would meet the definition.

Actually..my group of friends and I like to go to Salvatore's Restaurant on ladies night. We order a bunch of apps and call it our Italian tapas night. It's the same thing if you go for Chinese. If you just order a bunch of apps and share them..you are technically eating tapas.

As for authentic Spanish tapas..my go to place is not in Boston at all..but in downtown Lawrence. A very nice little gem called Terra Luna Cafe. Really..the best latin and Spanish food I've ever tasted.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrunoWoohoo. Show BrunoWoohoo's posts

Boston knows tapas the way San Diego knows snow... If you absolutely have to go the small plate route, stick with Dim Sum and other aforementioned Chinese options... Masa is decent in a pinch.... Tapeo is a mess, fit only for tourists who don't know any better....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Dali in Cambridge is great.

Estragon in the South End is a close follow-up.

Dali has a sister restaurant elsewhere but I'm forgetting the name. Same menu though.

Dali is the original tapas restaurant in the Boston area. 

Tapeo is a sister restaurant of Dali...I believe one of Dali's owner's sons runs it, as is Solea in Waltham (but Solea has many different items on the menu).  Cuchi-Cuchi is also owned/run by one of the owner's of Dali.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhanlon. Show rhanlon's posts

In response to BDCSwati's comment:

Boston is swarming with great options for delicious samplings of small plates. Do you have a go-to spot? What makes it a favorite? Is there a restaurant you've been meaning to go to? Share your thoughts with us.

Taberna De Haro on Beacon St. in Brookline.  The food is excellent, the atmosphere great and they have outdoor seating in the good weather.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nealross. Show Nealross's posts

Alta is one of my favaouite. I like all the facilities that is being provided there..
    ----------------

For more details about teh resturant click here.