1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Do you have a favorite wine bar in Boston?

What's your favorite place to get your vino fix in the Boston area? Belly? Spoke? Piattini? One we didn't mention? We want to hear your thoughts on where the best wine is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Do you have a favorite wine bar in Boston?

Wine bars are not my cup to tea..so to speak. I much prefer the atmosphere of the cafe's in the North End. After all, I can pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy nice company in the comfort of my own home...but no one can make a chocolate martini as well as Cafe Paradiso on Hanover.

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wine bars are not my cup to tea..so to speak. I much prefer the atmosphere of the cafe's in the North End. After all, I can pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy nice company in the comfort of my own home...but no one can make a chocolate martini as well as Cafe Paradiso on Hanover.

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

Not my cup of tea but when I saw this post I thought of VeronicaSawyer.  She used to go to one on Boylston up by Tremont then after 10 glasses of wine took to TA.

[/QUOTE]

Too funny...forget drunk dialing..dear old Veronica was the queen of drunk blogging! I don't think the wine did much for her personality which when you think of it...is a sad waste of wine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

I like downstairs at the Copley Legal Seafood.  A flight and a dozen oysters, followed by a regular glass of whatever I'm in the mood for.

Never been there slim..crazy as it sounds..I never feel like I am truly experiencing Boston when I am at Legals..lol.

7. This post has been removed.