1. You have chosen to ignore posts from realrocket. Show realrocket's posts

Great and cheap mexican

Found a great place on centre street in West Roxbury. Not a big mexican food fan - until now. It's called Yucatan Tacos. Chicken burrito, (order with no beans, too), is huge and jammed with tender white chicken meat along with perfectly cooked tasty rice and cheese. For $5.50 - this is a superb bargain. They usually have fresh homemade fried tortilla chips which are cheap and superb. Homemade salsa is delish..full of cilantro and garlic. For dessert - their tres leches ( 3 milk) cake compares to any italian dessert from Mike's pastry in the North End. 5 stars out of 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Re: Great and cheap mexican

In Response to Great and cheap mexican:
    Found a great place on centre street in West Roxbury. Not a big mexican food fan - until now. It's called Yucatan Tacos. Chicken burrito, (order with no beans, too), is huge and jammed with tender white chicken meat along with perfectly cooked tasty rice and cheese. For $5.50 - this is a superb bargain. They usually have fresh homemade fried tortilla chips which are cheap and superb. Homemade salsa is delish..full of cilantro and garlic. For dessert - their tres leches ( 3 milk) cake compares to any italian dessert from Mike's pastry in the North End. 5 stars out of 5.
    Posted by realrocket

Where on Centre Street?  In the block near the police station? or?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TJ8585. Show TJ8585's posts

Another great mexican restaurant is La Verdad. The best part about it (besides the food) is the price. It's a great place to go to without having forge over your entire life savings. If you want to learn more about this place check out this review: http://www.mybostonhotspot.com/three-cheap-eats-in-boston/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I was in Mexico last week and couldn't find Mexican food anywhere.  The only Mexican entre was Fajitas.

Seriously, Jose's in Cambridge is interesting.  I liked it better before they changed, but it's still pretty good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack1233. Show jack1233's posts

Thanks for the information.
    ___
    Jewelry And Novica, Fashion Advice For Women

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miumiuhandbag. Show miumiuhandbag's posts

Miumiu handbag

Miu Miu Paris Fashion Week and close the all autumn winter 2010 2011 fashion shows, does not seem true that ended to tell you the truth! Miu Miu As always gives us a really nice parade, as always, the Miu Miu woman, feminine and ultra chic, even in winter, flowers can not fail, applied on clothes, coats, bags and shoes. Miuccia Prada leads a parade on the catwalk-inspired interesting nineteenth-century Neo-Romanticism that has a good recovery is on the catwalk in life.

The parade is Miu Miu declined mostly in dark colors which are, however, interspersed by the occasional fluorescent orange and lavender, offered both in suits, coats, bags and even make-up is really well kept and very obvious integrand becomes part of the collection.

Miu Miu handbags fall winter 2010 2011 collection are very nice, we have simple models in tumbled leather and patent leather, handbags monochrome black, orange and lavender multivitamin.

The decor is glam flower petals made of metal and illuminated by soft, rounded crystals that are present on the bags but as garlands to decorate clothing, coats and shoes.

A young and fresh collection that will surely be appreciated by young and not only!

Miu Miu is a trademark of Italian fashion's amazing, cutting edge and trendy knows how to make us women happy. Today I present you one of my favorite handbags spring summer 2010 Miu Miu is one of the great clutch Cruise made during 2010 that are becoming must-have for all purposes. The Crystal pouch is a really nice bag made of leather with a beautiful ivory handle with jewel precious stones.

The pouch is part of Crystal Spring Summer 2010 collection and is made of soft calf leather ivory color, has closed on the front, in the flap, in which are embedded gemstones always tan, say a glamorous tone caramel.

The Miu Miu bag is pretty and elegant, with the metal handle on which are embedded with precious stones and beautiful light. The hardware is metal argendo color that matches very well with both the ivory skin with the color of the stones.

The Miu Miu handbag has a chocolate brown lining and an internal pocket with zip, measurements are 27 x 13 x 4 cm and the handle measures 22 inches. The price is 610.00 euros.

Exotic luxury handbags are the ultimate choice to complete a perfect and exquisite style for any beautiful and elegant lady. Show your most refined taste and irresistible glamour by wearing a piece of croc kelly,ostrich kelly bags or hermes ostrich bag.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marqthompson. Show marqthompson's posts

Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
    -----------
    marqthompson
    Camaro For Sale

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Tacos Lupitas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cschaff. Show cschaff's posts

Try Border Cafe in Cambridge, Saugus, or Burlington.  They serve a great selection of Tex-Mex and Cajun cuisine.  Their fajitas are some of the best I've had.  Their prices are very reasonable.  See the link below:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlimPickensII. Show SlimPickensII's posts

Sounds yummy.  However it's not real Mexican. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

NO, please do NOT try Border Cafe. They have the worst Tex/Mex food ever. It used to be good, but it has changed so much.
    We used to go to the Woburn one for lunch all the time. But the food has become awful (taste like just heated up frozen food) and the service is bad.
    I always believe in giving a restaurant some leeway. They don't always have a stellar day. But in this case - this would not apply. Their stellar days have long gone. And I am all for supporting local businesses.

In Response to Re: Great and cheap mexican:
    [QUOTE]Try Border Cafe in Cambridge, Saugus, or Burlington.  They serve a great selection of Tex-Mex and Cajun cuisine.  Their fajitas are some of the best I've had.  Their prices are very reasonable.  See the link below: http://www.bordercafe.com
    Posted by cschaff[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Viva Burrito in Boston has an outstanding burrito, imo.

Most burritos I've bought, rather than cooked myself, are bland, over-sauced, and burnt.  These are great, and I can't seem to replicate the flavor of the meat at home. 

http://www.vivaburrito.com/

My only gripe is that they, like all other places, fall far short on the heat scale demanded by pepper lovers.  I want at least one minced red savina habenero in my burrito!

El Palon in Fens/back bay used to be great, at least for tostadas.  But it burned down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Once again, I have to suggest Taco Lupitas (if you are more of a taco man). Get the pork taco. The pork has this roasted and chargrilled flavor, loaded with juices. Everything tastes fresh and just like real mexican food (I used to live accross the border in Southern Cal). I have them at least once a week. And I would eat them every day, if I was less concerned about the effects of chargrille on my colon. taco Lupitas is in Lynn on Munroe st.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Rudy's Cafe in Teele Square (near Davis), Somerville --

Food & Drinks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

pingo - are you thinking of "On the Border" in Woburn?  Because you are right, their food is terrible.  However Border Cafe with locations in Harvard square and route 1 Saugus has much better food.  Not the best I've had, but good. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kac02127. Show kac02127's posts

RE: WhatIsItNow - El Palon reopened on Comm Ave in Brighton...the best!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogman64. Show dogman64's posts

a small hole in the wall, authentic, Tejicana Mexico on Charles St in Waltham.about 2 or 3 blocks up from Moody St.   GREAT food

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree, On the Border in Burlington is pretty bad..I've been there twice and their Mexican is mediocre at best..and the service the same.
    My absolute favorite place to go when I'm craving Mexican is a place called Mi Mexico Lindo in Methuen. ( they also have a location in Melrose). It is the best Mexican I've ever had and they have an incredible variety of dishes including vegetarian and seafood selections. I don't think I could pick a favorite dish. Also the service is always great. One of the owners is always out on the floor and always comes over to chat and make sure we are enjoying everything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

El Huipil in Maynard, hasnt been around for a while, but the food is great and very inexpensive

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin. Show leafswin's posts

Rudy's in Somerville is the best